WTB: 2g non-turbo Eclipse

title says it all. ive looked at 3 so far: one i was ready to buy, and the guy sold it from under me, a second one the guy cliamed it was never in an accident and u could tell the door was from a red car and none of the body pannels on the drivers side lined up (it was also for sale at a really shady body shop run by a bunch of even shadier russians), and the thrid one the guy blasted a curb and needed 2 new rims, and new front suspension.

so, im not having the best of luck. i really would like a 5 speed, but if the price is right and the car is nice, i would be willing to live with an autoamtic and swap in a 5 speed later. o yeah, this is also gonna be my DD so i dont want a turbo because i dont need it to go fast and mostly i just dont want to deal with the typical DSM turbo issues.

let me kno what u have and/or kno of for sale. thanks

You should of bought EclipseBlur’s when it was for sale.

Check here:

www.rochesterdsm.org

I’ll keep my eyes open on the wny site for you.

There is a kid in Rochester trying to sell his 1999 OZ Rally GS. It has the turbo wing 5spd, silver and black leather interior. It was in pretty good shape. He bought my turbo exhaust to put on it.

is the turbo already on it? i had another offer from some1 for a turboed one, but to be honest, i really dont want a turbo one just because i’ve heard the DSM nightmares with turbos and seen as how its just my DD, i need a car thats not gonna give me too much troubble and not cost a fortune to fix when it does break (and from what im told, this is not what DSM turbos are known for).

pm sent

theres a silver 98 one for sale on transit road its auto 60 k i belive he wants 8 4 it

if you want a nice dd, then maybe i suggest against a DSM?

I know the owner…he would def be a good person to buy from and I know he kept it very nice…it’s an auto gs, but has every option available and it’s in perfect condition…the only reason he is selling it is because he bought the same car in 5spd with less miles for less money…pretty sure he just wants to pay the auto one off…and he’s definately a very honest guy which is rare when buying a used car (ex: “O yea, the ac works, it just needs to be recharged” = bullshit)

Well if your looking for a 99 GS i have one,
built bottom end
3.75in. apexi GT exhaust,
pace setter headers,
CAI,
8000 on new transmission
3a racing seats
corbeau harnesses
B&M short throw
Venom Intake manifold
4 Disk brakes cross drilled
polk audio speakers
have blitz bodykit not installed
also Have most parts to finish the turbo kit including manifold, high flow cat, 450cc blue top injectors, OBX fuel rail, SAFC II, SFMU, walbro 255lph upperintercooler piping, 1g SMIC,
check it out at cardomain.com/id/madocteur05