FS:96 Black Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T: 3700 OBO

I am selling my Black RS-T (Turbo’d 420a) with what started with a STAR turbo kit, but now the only original parts from that kit are the intercooler everything else is pretty much custom, i was running the STAR turbo as of a week ago, but it blew the oil seals, so now the car has a brand new t3/t4 turbo!!!. I had a custom equal length manifold made along with a full custom 3 inch turbo back exhaust from Hybrid Connections, so you know its quality. I have a stock evo II BOV, tial wastegate set to 7.8psi. I am running megasquirt, (which is a fuel managment unit that does the same thing as like AEM and DSM Link, and UberData for Hondas), for fuel because i thought it would be safer than running an SFMU. THe car is running great, doesnt leak anything at all. The car has 128,000 miles on it. Also has a Wideband 02 guage which the MegaSquirt is running off of. ALso has boost, oil pressure and EGT guages. At this point im just looking to get rid of my car cuz i need to pay for the loan on my other car now. So im looking for around 3700$ OBO. If you anyone is interested i can send pictures and can answer any questions. Please let me know

send pics crazy_indian_65@hotmail.com

pics to me as well....scheffler0007@gmail.com

JUST POST THE PICS

BUY THIS THING SCOTT

who ever gets pics just post them in the thread

:blah:

you better bring your dance moves to prom son

Sorry for not posting from the beginning, hope someone likes it, and the last pic of the rear wheel, i took that to show that the Eclipse RS doesnt come with rear disk, so i did that conversion myself!!

ahhh!!! interior !! Anyways, GLWS looks nice

is it quick?

around 250whp, it has some pep for sure, i loved it

what are you doing friday, can i take a look/drive at it?

umm im not doing anything, yea sure u can come by and test it out, and just to clarify, you did read the thread and kno that the check engine light is on and why it is on right??, because that is pretty much the reason why people are steered away

yea thats no issue…pm me with info on location/time when you wanna meet up

WHO EVER BUYS IT PLEASE GO TO A YUNK YARD AND SPEND $100 AND PUT THE INTERIOR BACK TO STOCK… GREAT PRICE THOUGH GLWS!!!

haha thanks, and come on guys this is a FS thread not a criticizing my interior thread haha, cmon who wants a stock old gray blah interior lol

HAHA…Listen to Bryan.

Im off friday Scott. Im going up with you.

i hope this doesnt turn into that thread like for the black turbo neon that took like 3 months to sell :fail:

atleast this is priced alot lower

do u guys know each other or something, and was he serious when he said BUY THIS THING SCOTT