2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 10 GSR 6,XXX MI Graphite Gray $27000 Buffalo, NY

Like New 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (10) GSR 6,XXX Mi

I have decided to sell this car because it is a garage queen and I never drive it. I am the original owner. This summer-only car was barely used and babied. Only driven on sunny days and stored in the winter. I still have the original window sticker, paperwork and sale documentation. The oil has been changed 3 times with Mobil One synthetic.

This is one of the nicest cars I have ever owned. Staggering performance with a refined, adult-oriented sense of daily driveability. Compared to previous lancer evolution generations, it is much more smooth, stable, and solid. It still maintains its racer nature through a 291HP turbocharged motor paired with Mitsubishi’s advanced AWD system to provide incredible handling, acceleration, and speed.

Perfect, like new condition

No scratches, imperfections, or blemishes.

3M Clear Bra installed on hood, fenders, and doors to prevent rock chips.

Includes OEM Aero front lip, fog lights, short throw shifter, and turbo timer.

Please PM me to schedule a time to come look at the car.

*Note, the picture below shows the car with aftermarket Enkei Wheels. These wheels are not included in the sale. Factory wheels are included.

Nice car…

geez, 08 with only 6k. new owner is getting a practically new car!

stop making it a garage queen and drive the bitch…its only a car

Can you touch briefly on the warranty, if any.

Are you looking for anything as a partial trade, like a 5spd e46 sedan/ bugeye wrx?

I would consider a trade possibly.

The warranty is completely in tact. It is a 3 year 36k bumper to bumper and a 5 year 60,000 mi powertrain warranty. I might be interested in trades. Please PM me info on what you have.

Rich

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Honestly, It is in better shape then when I picked it up. The first thing I did to the car was polish away all the sticker residue and swirls from transportation and give it an actual detail, not what the dealership considers to be a “detail”.

I may have a customer for this car. please email me more pictures and the VIN, thanks!

-David

holy shit only 6k? anazing car

i knew this day would come sooner or later, glws rich

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Sorry these pics aren’t too great. If you’re interested, come and see the car first hand. I guarantee the car to be like new. The engine is so clean, I ate my lunch off of it!!! LOL[COLOR=“Silver”]

Spotless car, and a great dude! GLWS Rich!

that should work for now, I’ll see how I make out with him

BUMP

this actually makes me sad.

Cooking your sushi, eh? GLWS, super clean!

eating off the engine with pics for proof, should be a quick sale. LOL

X…

:word: Love that! :tup: