2008 Subaru STi

I really don’t like the idea of a station wagon as a sports car.

But the wrx has never exactly been beautiful so why change the formula now.

this isnt the first time lol

True

:puke:

:cool:

I don’t really care for the new impreza (seen a sedan up close today, & the HB pics I have seen), but I think the new STI is kinda cool.

The Impreza has been kinda fugly since the 2001 model year (last of the two door coupe). I thought the first gen was one of the best looking cars on the road (especially the 2.5RS, WRX/STi & 22B).

The silver one looks pretty bad ass in this pic…

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/10/sti__05.jpg

do not like it

Man, this might actually help out my resale value!

GO GO ULGY STI!

I like it. I am partial to the 5 door hatches, but I think it is cool.

I think for a daily driver it wouldn’t be bad. AWD for the winter, 300hp to mess with ricers, being a wagon actaully lets you be able to haul stuff. And its kinda understated in its looks, rather than a huge attention grabbing wing out back.

I would love to see the aero data for that body, especially compared to the last model.

ehhh its growing on me a little… but still like the 2004 style the best.

Looks ALOT like a MazdaSpeed3, now that you mention it…weird. And a lil bit like a Lancia, a bit like an Alfa…

looks like my moms wagon

I was thinking the same. There is no ‘hey cop look here pull me over for speeding’ wing. Makes it blend in with regular traffic on highways more. no ricers will mess with you any more if you debadge it

I’d buy one. it’s like a hatch/wagon/minivan/crossoverSUV. But I like the look

I saw the sedan today on 376. the ass end sucks. for everybody who doesn’t like the new look of the hatch, try looking at the sedan. YIKES!!! I saw the hatch parked at a dealer. it’s really nice.

I saw the hatch in person about a week ago. It looks good. there are 2 front ends one is the one always advertised and the WRX version of both sedan and hatch have a better looking front end. not bad from the interior though I sat in it and everything was cool. I still like the '06/'07 models, which is what I’ll probably get.

hatch’s are where its at, and i actually like it, it looks alot nicer that the reguler imprezza/wrx, the flares do wonders

I think the clear tail lights are the only thing that needs fixed. I wouldn’t bother with the wrx, but the STi is nice. My plan was to get a STi when my WRX was paid off, but now I’m not sure. Although Subaru always changes something every 2 years, so we’ll see what happens.

Can’t wait to drive one!