2008 Subaru STi

Ohh, so you think you are ready to step up with the big boys?

I sure wish I was… I’m 90% sure the STi is too much car for me.

So yeah, basically I don’t dislike the MazdaSpeed3, so I don’t dislike the looks of this car, but it still just feels like a carbon copy to me, of the body at least.

really? my car is stage 2 also. my roommate has an 07 sti. asside from a little extra initial torqure, doesnt really seem much more powerful than mine.
i dont think you’d have any problems at all with the sti.

By “too much car” i mean a lot of things.

Mostly expenses, tires, clutchs, breaks, rotors, the wearable parts are just an assload of money, as to be expected with a car of this nature. I’m just bitter because I’m moving and don’t have any money, there is so much I want to do to my car.

I’m still looking for a beater to drive, I’m driving the STi daily, once I get it off the road, it will be a lot more manageable.

ha. nevermind anyway, i did not realize your car was an STI. :doh:

damn your wingless car…

interesting, one thing that stands out to me is how the rear lights are chrome but the front are black, doesnt look good that way. Then the fact that its a hatch/wagon isnt that appealing to me, i would probably take the 02 wagons over that style.

I’ve driven the STi’s before, I’m just chomping at the bit to drive the new STi!

I’m just joshin’ ya paul, I hope you do get one, 90% of the STi owners around this area seem to be douchebags, present company included!