2008 Vipers hit the Streets

[quote=“DrDoS,post:20,topic:39927"”]

i would have z new z06 over the viper… but only the z06

[/quote]

NO WAY! You’d drive a Chevy in LA? Your NY roots are showing.

LOL at we all knew this would turn into a ZO6 vs. Viper thread. The post had nothing to do with the ZO6 or comparing it to the Viper. To be on the bandwagon of off-topic posting here we go. I love both the ZO6 and Viper. I like the looks of the C-5 much more then the C-6. I like how a Viper looks better then both. If i am spending 70k+ on a car, performance isnt really my main concearn as i would just build something purpouse built for that. All in all for some extra coin i would take a Viper fo sho.

i would rather drive a NSX over both a viper and vette. NSX = bigger head turner over both of the cars.

[quote=“layzie,post:43,topic:39927"”]

i would rather drive a NSX over both a viper and vette. NSX = bigger head turner over both of the cars. straight light the nsx probably doesnt stand a chance, on the road course i dont think either of them would keep up. could be wrong tho.

[/quote]

You are.

8:03 Honda NSX-R
7:59 Dodge Viper SRT-10
7:59 Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z51

shrug Dont even need to put the Z06 into the equation. Granted this doesnt include the new special sauce '08 Viper, havent seen a figure on that yet.

But I will agree, the NSX catches my eye more often than a Viper or a Vette. I dont mind the Viper styling, just dont care for much anything else about it.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:44,topic:39927"”]

You are.

[/quote]

very wrong.

Awww we can all unite in NSX hate <3.

[quote=“MPD47,post:47,topic:39927"”]

Awww we can all unite in NSX hate <3.

[/quote]

I suppose its better than German Car gay-like exhaust pipe pleasures?

truce
/end

In on NSX hate. Ill even kick it up a notch. If i was spending this type of coin i would buy a used Ferrari 360 woot.

Also Dan you dont want the SRT-8 to be White because it looked amazing when i saw it while i was home. Mess with it and ill send rockets(serious).

i like the nsx better.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:50,topic:39927"”]

Also Dan you dont want the SRT-8 to be White because it looked amazing when i saw it while i was home. Mess with it and ill send rockets(serious).

[/quote]

Please send rockets. I bet they will fetch a good bid on Ebay!

I will paint it pink with purple racing stripes and bright yellow wheels if you comply.

Fruit Stripe Gum color scheme FTW!

HAHAHA the rockets will not be a gift. I dont have anything that i can reach the US from here anyhow lol. Dan start becoming familiar with the 360 cause i want to buy one in 4-6 years.

[quote=“layzie,post:51,topic:39927"”]

i like the nsx better.

[/quote]

haha i was going to say i’d take a used NSX over both options… but i decided to say i was a Honda boi instead ( hinting at my love for the all mighty NSX)

Personally I like the Saleen S7. That thing is []D[][]V[][]D

any pics of it?

i love vipers for their iconic status.

The NSX would be good for around here. They could compete with the 15 second Skylines at the drag strip :slight_smile:

NSX FTL

the numbers are definitly nice stock. :tup:

[quote=“Final GTS,post:9,topic:39927"”]

LOL, calm down there bud. Not for a few years… 2010-2011?

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster is what I have my eyes set on… Unless they come out with something really cool to replace it by then.

[/quote]

so maybe by your 26th birthday?

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:58,topic:39927"”]

the numbers are definitly nice stock. :tup:

so maybe by your 26th birthday?

[/quote]

Yeah, that would be about right…? Would be pushing for 25 though. :tup:

Unnammed Mod: way to show how petty you are.

For anyone wondering, I was asked yesterday to remove my business name from my sig, thats fine by me, I never even thought anything of it, it had been there for so long. (and not like I get any business here anyway). I changed it to “The Viper Doctor”, which is in NO WAY advertising my business, thats what I was long before I started my business.

Apparently “The Viper Doctor” now constitutes advertising a business, which cant even be traced from one name to the other other, and I get an infraction for it?

Whatever makes you sleep better at night pal, you really showed me.