2008 Vipers hit the Streets

You can see who gave you the infraction, they are never made annonymously.

You might want to check your PMs before your panties get wadded any tighter than they already are. You may also want to take these sort of issues up via PMs, as posting about them publicly typically get you nowhere.

JEG… I like my 6 Vipers and 11 vettes too…

HAHAH i didnt really know how to respond to that so im glad you did.

Don’t ask where I got this but since the vehicle is released now I can share…

Notice that the low end torque looks bad (like a Honda) until you realize the torque starts at 430 lb-ft :lol:

:tup: I’d like to see a cutaway of that CamInCam setup, sounds trick.

its a nice car, no doubt. would love to see a turbo app on this. twin 91mm

Dude seek help SRSLY! You keep saying crazy shit like this and we might need to have an intervention when i get back.

why not. LOL…

505ci is alot to fill in all honesty. i would say NO SMALLER than a very efficient T4 flanged 88mm. Otherwise it would be choking itself out.

that engine would have no problems spooling 2 s91s imo. ST80s would be NUTS on the streets also.

WORDDDDDDDDDDDD

I know hahaha but how many p[eople see a 505ci motor in a sweet car and instantly think about how it would be sweet with twin 91mm turbos lol. Think about it but im in for the build when someone does it.

And yes we dont need to talk anymore of Vipers or ZO6’s because the clear decision would be a used 360 so piss off losers. :pimp:

you are right. i need emotional attention. :lol: im seeing a buddhist about it

X2.

NSX, to me, is one of the coolest cars ever made, all encompassing. Everyone else can have their dodge’s and chevrolet’s until their hearts are content…I’ll take the NSX over either, ANY DAY.

But, to stay on topic, I’ll just say the car makes a lot of power. Cool, I guess.

NSX is cool if you don’t mind going slow. :lol:

New numbers are in for the new 2008:

Catless/Cat-Back/~200 Miles: 598 RWHP!!!

WARNING:
Different CarDifferent Cardifferent carDifferent Car*****
This Alert Has Been Placed Here For Those With Reading Difficulty For YOUR Protection

First numbers from the track, only two passes:

BONE STOCK: 11.34@129

Now where are the :pantsdown: and :blowme: smiles…?

Not sure, where’s the 11.3 isnt faster than 10.9 and 129 is slower than 130 smiley?

LOL, so you are comparing the best numbers EVER from the Vette to the FIRST schmuck yet to take his 08 Viper to the track, 3 days after they hit the streets???

LAMESAUCE.

Just figured I’d cliff note that for you all.

Faster is faster. Plus the vette was stock, from what I recall.

Um, the Viper was too that went to the track. Read much?

BONE STOCK: 11.34@129”

My point is that if some regular guy can do this on day one, imagine what it will run in the hands of the guys who set OUR records.

WahhH! You quoted the HP numbers with no exhaust, I assumed the same car was the “bone stock” car.

Edit: Viper = god. Nothing compares.