2008 Vipers hit the Streets

I FIXED it for you!

(Note: No Exhaust? Your reading difficulty is worse than I thought! PM me if you need assistance!)

New Numbers:

2008 @ 600 miles, Full Exhaust, No Other Changes: 616 RWHP (725 Crank!!!)

Shitty track prep @ ~2500ft, 56 degree air/track, no sun.
Drag Radials: 10.77 @ 132 (1.77 60ft)
Street Tires: 11.33 @ 136 (2.24 60ft)

Still not very conclusive as it was only 3 runs before they gave up due to the crap track, no VHT and too cool temps- but the trap speeds are certainly there regardless.

Thats simply amazing. 136 on the street tires, hahaha STOCK. I need one.

:word: That’s badass in factory form. Faster than my KB Cobra ever was :gay2:

For close to $100,000 msrp it danm well better be.

I do not think 100k is a bad price at all. Think about it you arent buying some 10 sec f-bod or honda that will drive like shit and blow up all the time and be ugly as shit. You are buying a brand new take it to the dealer if it breaks, looks amazing, drives amazing, viper. Ill tell you right now to build something NA that will trap 136 and drive and be as reliable as this car and handle the way it does will cost you almost 100k. IMO it is a steal for what you are getting.

[quoteYour reading difficulty is worse than I thought! PM me if you need assistance!)[/quote]

HAHA true for 99% of people on this forum.

We’re just talking about cars and everyone is always right in what is a matter of their opinion. HAHA, it’s fucking hilarious, people must be so dumb if for one of their biggest passions they can’t be bothered to read slowly, comprehend, and say something intelligent.

You will be used by every powerful institution if you can’t tell what a fact/statistic is really stating. look at all backup information, then understand what the statistic means in context to the relevent conditions, then make a decent analysis and state it. Do american schools suck this bad?

yours blew up? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL no but mine traps 136 but shakes terribly at idle and bucks your face into the windshield if you dont know how to drive it and needs a 200 wack of help to achieve the same 136mph. What im saying is to nuild a car that is as reliable, quick, fast, god looking, and handles like a viper you will spend as much as a viper. I have no clue why my pos wont blow up it makes no sense to me at all. I mean 200 shots at over 7k rpm i dont get it.

OMG you put a vtec on it didn’t you?

OMGZ FRY KNOWS, NOW WE MUST SILENCE HIM. Thats what happens when you put a giant sized cam in a LS1 it will make great power but you need to rev it to the moon. My limiter is set to 7,300rpm.

Dang I gotta get me one of those. :tup:

Its cool but part of me cries inside every time i take my stock bottom end over 7k. But after doing it for 3 years without anything going wrong now i will take that bitch right to the limiter, give the guy next to me the finger, turn my disturbed up a few notches, punch a nun in the face, and not even worry about it.

http://i5.tinypic.com/86zeas5.jpg

sorry, had 2

lol <3

It is always entertaining to see you guys argue over tenths of seconds.
Both Vettes and Vipers are impressive.(period)

I am going to guess that the people that actually buy these cars do not decide based on internet 1/4 mile times.:biglaugh:

Yes both cars are amazing and i would be glad to have either. Yes i said it somewhere that if you are spending this type of coin for a 1/4 mile car you are teh suck. Viper still pwns vette OH SNAPS. Viper966 whats the pic i cant see it?

A viper meet, like 5 in a row in a parking lot.

viper>vette< METALLICA

man 3 years already

:cry: