2009 Challenger....

glad YOU spend YOUR money they way YOU wanted, and not like everybody else said YOU should

Ah, you have a shitty car too I take it? :lol:

Z06 has a much higher price tag than Challenger. You get more looks in the Challenger if that is what you want.

I like the Z06 and the Challenger, but I like nostalgia, so a Challenger would be my choice.

Hey, I’d rather get the new 2010 Camaro over a Z06. Is that ok?

Not quite, but it is slow, reliable and newer. Saving for house>car…staying away from toys for awhile…also my english skills in my last post suck.

I’d take your 69 all day everyday and twice on Sunday over that retro crap 2010 Camaro.

That’s the thing… Keeping the 69 and getting the 2010 for myself and my wife, since she actually likes it a lot too.

I do like the 2010 Camaro. I think they could have done a few things differently, but overall, I’m impressed. I have seen the concepts in person over a dozen times already to really go over the car too.

That new camaro is going to raise the bar in the muscle game.

I despise retro, if i want something that looks like a 69 Camaro/70 Challanger/67 Mustang, I’ll find an old one. What happens in 5 years, do they make it look older or look like a rip off of the 70 bodystyle. If they ever do a retro of the 84 Berlinetta, I’m going to gouge out my eyeballs with a swiss army knife

lol god those things were ugly.

That’s the thing. Find a car in the 80s or 90s that you would honestly want to mimic nowadays. They had no real flair or class. I owned a bunch of Olds Cutlasses over the years. Nothing that I would want to see a throwback of.

69 Camaro, the only year it looked like that. Completely different look from 67/68 and 70. Car manufacturers now milk a style for 3-8 years. Same story with the 60’s Mustangs and later year Challengers. Other than the Trans Ams and Camaros of the late 70’s I can’t think of any car that is worth making an updated version of.

To each their own. But if they made a updated version of the Berlinetta, I think I would intentionally go to a dealer and crap on the hood.

+1

Why can’t they come out with anything new and worthwhile?

I h8 corvettes.

When it comes out…

when all the corporate yes men are gathered up and slaughtered.

Brian

I guess we’d better start with VW and BMW, then, as the slavic ripoffs of the Beetle and Mini came way before the ponycar crowd, and have proven so popular, they’ve been redesigned - to look the same. Don’t forget the M1 that BMW has sitting on a back burner, the Toyota FJ Cruiser. Hunt down Fiat while you’re at it, as the 500 came out to great reviews.

Nobody complains when the next 911 looks exactly like, I dunno, the last 30 years of the 911.

Why do they build these cars? Because people like them enough to buy them. Bitch at your parents.

Yeah. Trust me, I agree there.

Tom, stop it…you’re making too much sense for most of these people to comprehend.

O who really cares. Just enjoy whatever you drive. 2 much I h8 this and that on this site, can half of you even afford the autos your h8ting on? I like everyones ride on this site, no matter how expensive or inexpensive they are. I tend to have way more respect for the cars and trucks you build yourself. I always have, yea my challenger is new, but I have built cars and I just thought it was time to get somehting nice that was new.

:lol:

Yet you go into every thread on rodandpiston.com that has anything to do with a gm vehicle and bash them endlessly. Um…ok.

Clearly not enough HATE or you wouldnt spell things like “O” “h8” “2 much”.

Go watch 2 Fast 2 Furious again.

I used to own all GM, now I can afford better.