2009 Challenger....

I owned gm all the time, 1996 was the last year gm actualy made cars of quality, still have my 93 buick and its runing strong, sold the 02alero, 04grand am, 03jimmy, 06blazer, 2 s-10’s and now my 03 silverado because im sick of working on them. Now I can afford better.

I have never watched it.

good looking cars man!!

I see one cool ass car, one lame ass car

it looks sooo big and heavy…

nice cars though!

:eek:

Was your car even running in the vid? All I can hear is that '70 idling :tup:

No mine was off, the vid does not do that cuda justice. Its so dam loud. You cant even hear the supercharger winding. Its a crazzy car, the ride my cuz took me for was insane.

Your a bitch.

FAIL. :picard:

“You’re”.

ON a side note roughly related to the topic, I saw one yesterday on 490 in Rochester on my way home from work. Sweet looking car as it comes hauling ass at you.

I drive a GTO, which is just a bloated Grand Am, maybe I was just teasing you. Or, maybe I was just busting you’re chops for buying a 400+hp car with an open diff.

How many people in this thread have actually driven a Challenger? Go beat on one. It drives much “smaller” than it is handles ok brembos feel good torque everywhere decently quick stock and gets attention where ever you go. The styling isnt everyones cup of tea but i would never call it an ugly car. When i did a quick test drive people were smiling and giving me approving nods at every light. I do think the price should be closer to 30k but it really isnt that bad of a car for the money. If you can put up with the fit and finish that is.

I drove Nicks. Rode like a luxury car, has the balls you need for out of the box. Ok for what most people would be fine with and be able to handle. Has a great sound, gets a ton of looks. I think they did a great job on the design.

I’ll still get a 2010 Camaro instead for myself :slight_smile:

^^^ stop driving cars and fix that dang site