douchebag neighbor and property line/town law questions

PJB lives only a couple streets down from me, but, I’ll definitely be using this vinyl fence probably along the back of my house. :smiley:

This house is actually my fathers … and, like the consensus here is, he was about ready to go do something, a bit, illegal. :shifty :rofl

But, I figured, nothing good will come from that. I’m not looking to get arrested, I’m looking to get free fencing.

Going to send you a PM! The town said something about getting the pool permit denied, then doing a varience (If that’s right?), but I need a survey done on the property. I was quoted for $800-$900, so, if you can refer me to someone who can do better, I’d definitely be looking to get it done.

Thanks!

Photo…

Definitely not precise … but definitely not 5"s :haha

Well that’s interesting. The town said my neighbor ended up getting a permit for the fence, but never got a survey.

So technically if my neighbor wanted to put up a fence (After I rip this one down :tbu), if I didn’t want a fence, he’d be forced to put it 5’ from our property line? In other words, because he wants a fence, he has to lose 5’ of property if I deny me allowing it on/near the property line?

The person we spoke to at the town hall said that if the fence is on my property at all, then it is my fence and I can take it down. (Definitely on my property). Shift518 party? I’ll buy the beer. :crackup