2009 Spring Tri-Vette Auto-X

no worries. thanks again.

That was actually my first run. I remember putting the headlights up on my second lap :rofl
The white graphics on my helmet overpowered the black.

yup, that was you :lol

i can hear myself and cliff talking in the background in the beginning

cliff- you’re letting him drive your car???
me - yeah
cliff- is he a good driver?
(chuck goes WOT up a hill and gets a little squirrely on the downhill turn)
me- i dunno, we’ll see

:lmao

i got a bunch of pics from saturday on my camera
took a couple at autozone then at the track
ill upload them later

I want to see the video from the top of the hill. that was an awesome filming spot.

yeah i got your text but i was sleeping all day&im a lazy fuck
ill get em up tomorrow

Def. man
I’d even be willing to get a group of us to come out to DD’s one weekend. I think I said that over on 518carscene as well.

The second day was a way better day for me…My best times were 1:17.866 and a 1:18.265…Both good enough to win first place in both events for my class…woot woot…

NNice. All of the ricer dbags from this area drive down to Kohls on Fridays, so it’s usually just the group of us bullshitting and picking on Cliff.

Jesse, Mike and I should of been in that class…no fair :frowning: But 2nd place to Andy’s gutted/caged Integra on r-compounds is a 1st place in my book.

Mike was in our class I’m pretty sure…They just wrote OM on his window…As soon as they said something about chassis stiffening and being in OM I knew you were going to be…You should have pulled you harness bar and X brace…lol…

I know right lol. Jesse and i are going to get all the details together and send an email over to Art to school them on how to class cars they don’t know shit about.

When we hit up some SCCA solo events we will have to see what classes we get put in…

Yep and i dont mind getting 3rd to you and him either so we are good lol

Deff have a meet up again or something.

Sorry I didn’t make it this weekend, guys- just had a terribly demotivating week/weekend… so needless to say, I slept in a bit.

Haha no biggy…because I would of been still with you and Andy, so I rather of had you get some sleepytime in and me catch 2nd instead of you showing up and murdering and throwing me in 3rd :wink: