2009 wrx and sti

FUCK YOU CHINO.
I fucking love your sti. I <3 the 08’s

i was a hater. i love it now.

the one above is a STOCK 2009 wrx.

The only thing that has changed exterior wise is darker wheels, different grill and a front lip. Oh yeah, they got rid of teh re-92’s. :slight_smile:
There was SO MUCH hate on the 08’s when they came out…then people started putting different body pieces on it and it REALLY set them off.
I think the 08/09’s look better than every year out there, hence why I bought one.

so, here is a 2007 “wagon” and a 2008 “hatch” i’d call them both a wagon…i consider hatches 2 doors.

http://www.duemotori.com/foto/2007/14703/thumbs400/1.jpg

I consider both wagons…as they both have a window behind the rear doors.

I dislike the new WRX’s. The STI’s are sex.

good.
then I won’t see a bunch of kids on the road with new ones

:slight_smile:

If I get a new car, it won’t be a wrx… :wink:

I don’t really know, but Subaru makes it a point to call the new cars Hatches. That was the reason for my correction.
They are trying to tap into what seems to be an emerging hatch market. Europe is all about them and I think that is starting to happen here too. People still shy away from a car when it is called a wagon though.

I really like that!

lol @ wagons

wtf love/hate.

yea… i don’t know they certainly call it a hatchback, and i call it a hatchback, but deep down i know it is a wagon. it’s a 5 door, to me that’s a wagon.

I don’t know I can totally picture the subaru design team being like FUCK we want this to be a hatchback, but we will get reamed by the community if we make it a 2 door what do we do???

honestly i’m glad it is a 5 door, i fucking love it, even if it means i drive a wagon.

EDIT: the addition of the STI wing to the wrx hatch/wagon makes it look 32904832x better… i actually was considering just getting a wrx with an sti wing added on to save $$ but decided against it (thankfully).

The new sti is pretty sweet.

However, with Chino inside the cabin it turns pretty gay.

2 doors make the difference

I really like the way they both look. I do prefer the wrx sedan though.

I was saying fuck you because you own one, i don’t hate you :stuck_out_tongue: lol