2010-2011 I turned my heating on thread.

My house was 42 degrees this AM. Lol.

I gave up last night and just turned on the programmable.

That’s fucking BRISK!

I had to turn mine on yesterday. It was 54. Its set to 66, and is comfortable for now.

Did it even get down to 42 outside last night? That’s crazy. Mine was 63

gf had to turn it on yeasterday, she was “freezing” it was 62 in here :frowning: these old ass windows are killing us ans there are 6 in the living room/ dining room. i have it set to 65 at 930am and goes down to 62 at 11pm.

52 in my place this morning. My downstairs tenants fired up theirs yesterday so I’m hoping to get some good ole’ radiant heating from below. I don’t care about spending the $25 to keep me comfortable for the rest of this month but my brother and I are dead set on not using the furnace until 11/1. It’s become a challenge. This weather is making it difficult though. That, and the fact that there are 5 old windows in my bedroom alone made it suck to get out from under the comforter this morning haha.

I stil have my AC set to 70… :wink:

Fucking pissed. Got home from vacation Sunday night and my house was 55. Too cold for me. Heat is on. :confused: I didn’t want to turn it on until after Thanksgiving.

I need to find my plug-in heater so I can keep the heat on 62.

+1

Havent turned it on yet.

Have lit candles a few times tho, amazing what one 2 wick candle generates in a small room for heat.
its been 62 - 65 in the house lately, still not cold enough to merrit turning it on. Plus the furnace broke at the very very end of heat season, started leaking like 15 gallons of water a day while it was on.

I never really got around to it. will be installing new pump soon.

Not on yet. Trying to hold out till 11/01. My house seems to hold in heat very well overall so I should be able to make it.

my roommate is in cohorts with aaron bartley and wants to “turn up the heat on national fuel.” I don’t see my heat getting turned on any time soon, I have an 1800 sq ft apartment and she seems serious

Oh god, you’re screwed, those push people suck

Some of you guys need to insulate holy shit :lol:

My house is stupid cheap to heat. Yup it’s on, was turned on like a week+ ago.

ive been using my fireplace… i like it…

but the thermostat keeps the house from going below 65…

HAHA!.. Just turned my AC off two weeks ago, now I have like 1 month before I have to turn the heat on.

I’ve been getting complaints, but I’m not turning it on until my terms are met.

So you won’t be enjoying tonight’s dinner then? Ok, cool. The dogs get your share.