Who has turned on their heat?

I still have not…

Using a space heater counts as turning it on!

between the heat that my computer and tv give off, my room stays warm enough that i still have to leave my window open a crack.

lol yeah right. my family wont turn it on till probably end of oct. or when it finally snows. lol

Nope. Hell I still sleep with a window open.

Getting a new furnace installed in a week or two so hopefully I won’t need it before then.

I did last night. My apartment was a little chilly. It was 71 according to the thermostat, so I put it up to 72.

Window AC was still on last night. No heat as of yet needed and I hope it stays that way. My boiler is a gas pig. Turned on the heat at the office to warm up the office a few times.

I am holding out until either my GF or I get sick. Then I’ll consider.

I just called to schedule installation of attic insulation and my appointment is Dec. 3rd. DAMN.

i left my car on and slept in the garage

extra blankets and heated blankets ftw at night!

My apartment was 58 this morning. But i’m holding out.

have had ours on for a few weeks now

Mine was cold too… no heat needed yet

I threw an extra log on the fire last night.

same here.

all the electronics keep my apartment pretty warm… I’d probably open the window at night if I wasn’t in the front of the building.

i haven’t seen the temp drop below 70* yet

meh. haven’t yet, but i don’t pay for heat, so i will as soon as it is necessary.

The insulation in my apartment is terrible… If i set the furnace at 68 it runs almost constantly…

my house got down to 64… I’ll probably turn it on once I see 59 a couple times.

My house is 69* right now…with 3 a/c units in the windows. I’m still sleeping with the a/c on in the bedroom. When it comes time to actually use the heat, i will fire up the wood burning stove.

thats not the only thing terrible in your apartment…