Who has turned on their heat?

zing

lol… which way are you taking this?

i like it cold at night. I’m there for less than an hour in the am, then gone all day, and barely home at night. its warm in the evening.

no need for heat yet.

First time today it kicked on. was about 64

shitty insulation is the worst. i used to live in a place with horrible insulation and received some epic gas bills. now i keep it comfortable all the time. it’s great.

thats how my old place in hamburg was. Shitty thing was I didn’t have a t-stat, it was controlled from the landlords apartment downstairs (who was NEVER home).

I relied on the stove @ 600* for a few mins to heat the place up when I got home from work, then a space heater to keep it warm-ish.

glad I moved the f out of there, that place sucked asshole

anyway you want me to take it…:wiggle:

carbon monoxide posing much

still using my a/c at night…

tell me about it… better than freezing to death though lol At least it’s a peaceful ending I suppose

edit: really though, if you saw the place/dive/shithole, carbon monoxide was the least of my problems lol

not yet

i actually have the fan for the window ac running right now, its saying 66*, thermostat says 70*

youre blowing air from the outside…inside…

its 55 degrees outside…but 70 inside?

houses trap heat…at least they are supposed to.

I’m fighting turning on my heat until it’s unbearable. I just shut all my windows today. As of right now, it is 59 degrees in my house.

No furnace yet, but probably tonight. I did go around and close all the storm windows yesterday. Last night the house was 67 when I got home but after cooking dinner the radiant heat from the oven got it up to 69. 68 when I woke up this morning, good insulation FTW.

Talking about going down in the 40’s tonight though and I really don’t like getting out of the shower in the morning with the house in the low 60’s.

yes

My apartment has terrible insulation as well. The windows are gigantic and old. I’m going to plastic them this year, but I don’t want to do it yet. I’m going to get my plug in heaters from my dad’s house soon so this year I don’t have a $500 gas bill for one month.

i did last night… I got up around 4am to pee and was so cold i couldnt find my buddy… Looked at the termo and said 62 i said fuck you and turned it up to 68

ive been doin the same

plastic window rocks… def helps