2010-2011 I turned my heating on thread.

Maybe I’m just a polar bear but I turn the heat on in winter to get my house to 62 or 63. The difference to 65 seems like I’m on the surface of the sun. When the power was out last winter for about 12 hours overnight the house dropped to 54, that was brisk. Crawled out from under the covers and it felt like I was camping. Plus, if it gets too warm in the house I have to coerce the dog into coming inside with treats as he loves to be out in the cool air.

downstairs neighbors turned on their heat. i’m good now.

My heat has been on. It is always “on”. I did notice it kick in the other day for the first time. I want to say maybe a week ago when it got real cold at night.

no heat at the motel yet but think this week might be it.

In January I may run my generator(propane) and heat with electric, I think it will be cheaper consider my electric bill will be $0.00. lol
OK not $0.00 but you get the idea.

Edit: Maybe I will have a LEAF by then too.lol

X2. When I’m cold, I’m lazy, and I don’t get anything done. I leave it on all year so it kicks on when needed. I HATE being cold.

I hope that’s a joke. Considering a generator can consume 10 galllons a day powering a houses basic electric times (winter storm experience). I know that can’t be a cheaper option.

My vaginal blood fart of a girlfriend turned on the heat yesterday. I was outside under some random car, I come in and it felt like I was hit in the face by a wall of heat.

I also keep my house between 62 - 64 all winter long.

and i try to keep it no warmer than 70 in the summer, but this summer was a nightmare of heat.
A nice double stuffed comforter is where its at.

+1

Just turned my AC off last night, now just using open windows/doors/ceiling fans. Heat may get turned on around Thanksgiving.

My programmable thermostat kicked on a few weeks ago which was a couple nights after I had a new furnace installed and it’s cycled a few times a night since then. The new windows and doors I put in have made a huge difference in how many times the furnace kicks on. I’ve got pets so they need to be kept fairly warm. It’s set to 65 at night and 68 during the day.