2010 Callouts

i bet the motor blows during the first pull lol, or the tranny pops again

ya they might pull a fender. lol

Cost of car.

5000$ will get you into a stock ls1 car.
but for the same money, what can you do with 4700$ into a 300$ car?
If I had 4700$ to spend on this car in one shot, it would be alot faster than mid 11’s thats for sure.

BWAHAHAHA well played sir

lol.

do they fine for oil downs? Im pretty sure I read that in the nhra rule book.

they don’t fine for oil downs…

Have you ever been to a track??

inb4ucanbuyanls1carfor2500$now

I have done a ton of passes at lancaster in a few different slow cars.

But, I was an oval track guy for alot of years.
Something about spending every cent you have to get taken out by some idiot kid in daddys car, bothered me alot about circle track racing.

i was talking about on the street, im not going to take a car that ive only had limited time driving, and giving it like a 70% horsepower increase straight to the track

gotta do some shakedown runs on the street first
if i hit low 12’s without no lifting ill be happy,

POP!

Why would you ask Bad Hulk to run, and then ask me to run? Seems like a waste of time for you to run her since I make about triple the power of BOTH of her DADS cars.

Jesse, How much boost are you running now?

got zee sti back tonight, she feels good :tup:, thanks again mike and innovative. that being said bring it on :slight_smile:

I want to run jesse, not because i’d have a chance in hell, but because he’s a legend.

I have no clue what either of them are running and dont care.
I just want to run people, every pass there is going to be someone next to you, why not have that someone be from nyspeed?

lol, its about having fun and enjoying it, who cares who wins… :slight_smile:

this

I care if I win and I am going to smoke all you fggts.

Pssssht LZ and I wrote the book on going fast for cheap way back when. Studdering is killing it now and I am trying to sneak back in. I have ~2k in “power” mods including my full exhaust setup.

:snky: SATURN POWA :snky:

hey jesse i wanna get a run in with you this year as well