2010 Callouts

i rofl. don’t let the newb pwn you smiff.

No, but I’d assume it has something to do with blah blah, I put a turbo on a 4 cylinder and over doubled my hp, and soemthing along the lines of how a v8 couldnt possibly do that.

The irony of this is, a full race crx with 670hp just went mid 11’s on speed channel, due to inability to hook and or drive.

so like, your johnny tran right? You have a turbo s2k I assume.
Its bad when you can walk your own car in a v8 for just the cost of the car you made fast

Yall race with these things huh, cute little toy’s.

:picard:

<3 this thread = so much fun.

:burnout:

there is a difference between a 350hp sbc and a 500+hp s2000
the v8 wont win, sorry

it’s easy to take a 30 year old car that costs 100$ and make it go fast. Try buying the car 25 years ago, and calculate inflation costs. The argument isnt valid.

i took my piece of shit dsm and made it faster than a 22,000$ cobra. But no one gives a shit, because at the end of the day im still driving a piece of shit talon

I never said i could beat him, RTFT
I said if he put the cost of just a stock s2k into a v8 he could walk his built s2k.

meh the s2k dosent impress me expecially as a drag car, on the glen it might tho, but still could have had a miata at that rate.

at the end of the day its still a honda.

You know I could actually get into this… if you had a quick car.
:meh:

:bigclap:

V8’s aren’t that great.

Compared to a v10.

I’d take a v8 over a V10, i don’t like how they sound.

OK… Getting out of the JT76 shitstorm thread. :picard:

CHUCK… Let’s do it!! I really wanted to run you last year, but it got cold too soon.

Whatever your game is… Roll, dig, street, track I’m game. Let’s see what the hawk can do.:eekdance:

theres my boy, me and four eye gang bang on zee highway

im down also…

You can get a cobra for less then 22k, and at least the cobra will have some value if the buyer would like to sell it. Everyone likes different things so, enjoy what you like and whats best for you!

i call out anybody in this thread at the track :thankyou:

10 cars, I think thats a fair race
you ran him down by the eigth mile at 6 cars
how about 8 cars would you take 8 cars?
no way, I need atleast 10 cars, he lifted
I didnt lift, I give you my word
YOUR WORD IS BULLSHIT!!!
9 3/4 cars, thats a fair race
okay
okay

drivers to your cars.

Your DSM could blow up at any minute and will probably be broken half the season.

I’m gonna buy a Supra make it siqq fast, and smoke you all, but i will only do 60mph rolls!!!