2010 Callouts

exactly , it probably will, but my car is still a shitty talon at the end of the day, whether its blown up or runs 4s in the quarter

$ is still $ at the end of the day, no one likes to be wasteful!

this

douche killed the jt67 thread,

i accept william

righteous

so whens everybody car going to be ready. Im looking at mid summer

who knows, my car has been sitting in a parking lot for 2 months
after the tranny actually gets fixed, it will only take a weekend to put on my shit and modify intake/exhaust pipes and ill just need a tune

but this tranny issue is really putting a fucking damper on things

I’ll be out as soon as the snow is gone, i’ll be “cam only”, probly fairly soon after that.

:bush:

My car will be ready in April I hope

im shooting for mid to late april.

I’ll run anyone in this thread on the street :wink: Probably not doing much at the track this year since the car is going to be WAYYYYY illegal…

Mid April or sooner

were gonna run at the track right?
Empire? you awders kind of scare me in the eigth, thats alot of launch to run down haha.

i dunno if i missed it, what times are you shooting for?

Karter if you are building some type of drag car on slicks I am assuming and especially if it is auto it should 60’ just as well as the AWD guys. Shit I set mine up 100% for road racing and I would bet $100 I still pull 1.7’s worst case.

my awd car spins 1st, and into second from a dig, i dont really see an advantage lol
if anything sansone’s car would topend the shit out of you in the quarter

Yeah, in the cold buffalo streets!!! Not so much at a track.

if his car is tuned properly and running right, hes not going to have any traction at all. unless he steps up to some BFG’s or slicks

WTF is this shit lol, so much bs in here its redic. There is only a handful of ppl in this thread that have a reason to talk the rest should just shut it.

can we touch wangs?

That would be lovely, i havent seen you in forever it makes me sad. :frowning: