2010 Callouts

Oh. Im noob to pairing off cars down the strip, I just remember seeing some awd guys pull like 5 cars on the launch and get run down right at the end.

I do have small slicks, If I have traction issues with them, I’ll upgrade into something a little wider than these 26 x 8.5’s

:spunk:

This is true.

I am going to run my car NA for most of the year. When some of you wankers can beat my weak cam only setup I will start spraying. I am not to huge on drag racing but it is still fun so I shall be at the strip some.
Karter what is your goal et?

lol at the track I roasted first and chirped second :frowning: on 17s with good tread

since when?

All the calculators say the car is going to be faster than Im shooting for.
If I can knock down an 11.5, I’ll be happy.

Ive got all the safety to run faster. 8 point, racing seat, harness’s, helmet, suit.

The only thing holding me back this year is my motor and tranny setup. Im using stuff Ive had laying around, dont really have the extra cash at the moment for anything better.

I’m trying to move.

LOL fine I am just not this car.

We should be a good race my goal is to run an 11.5 cam only but given my cars setup and it being manual might take me some time to get it there. Once there I will start spraying and hopefully get into the 10s somewhere.

So what is this thing around 400hp 2800lbs auto?

No shit

lol, so basically… the things that matter are holding you back? Atleast your bumpers and rear view mirror is not holding you back. i hate when that happens

Im guessing about 2500lbs with me in it, and maybe 400 crank edit, powerglide

No. Its very easy to have more motor than chassis, or more motor than transmission ect.

Dang well on those figures assuming you have proper gears and such I would shoot for 10.9 I will be maybe 425crank 2850ish with me in 6-sp and far from drag suspension. want an 11.5 NA but that is an end of season goal. Probably be rocking low 12s till I figure this thing out.

I have to get the car on a scale still, but without the motor in it, one guy can pick the front end off the ground easily.

Where do you guys get your cars weighed?

I weigh mine on grain scales normally.

you can go to the dumps lol

at the 1/4 there is a scale.

at NYIRP? i’ve never seen it before lol

OR you could just goto the truck scale on Walden at the truck stop

its on the right at the beginning of the return road.

damn it I didnt know that