2010 Callouts

bill went 10.9s

The car went from me saying it should run 11.5’s to cougarspeed telling me to shoot for 10.90s

Today I switched heads, and picked up a nice amount of power by doing so. You do the math, the cars light.

:snky:

what is this 413whp shit in your sig?

his hand ported heads = the 460whp

crap i work at 2345! :lol:

Well it looks like i’ll be undefeated in 2010 :run:

413 used to be the best WHP the car made for the mods in the sig pic, and times Ive posted. That 2nd quote is form exhaust systems, and some info I wanted to post up. I have a ton of dyno pulls and setups Ive tested.

fixed

Ummm 10.6 damnit

lets do it!

noonecaresyouhaveherpesbill

oh shit :biglol:

and fuck, if you ran 10.6 your going to hand me my ass.

Either way, lets run em.

Karter you should man up and get plates for this thing. Strip only cars are cool if they run ~8’s not high 10’s low 11’s. That and I want to run ya from a 40mph roll. :slight_smile:

Im not platting and insuring a car that gets 6 - 7 mpg on race gas.
Plus I dont street race, I have too much to lose.

HAHAHAHA what kind of shitty ass build could you make that gets that TERRIBLE of mileage and needs RACE GAS. Man I really hope this thing cracks off some 9’s NA if that is the case.

The TOO MUCH TOO LOSE is the gayest shit I have ever heard.

a powerglide with gears = no mpg
and the compression is up there, I was trying to stay away from race gas due to cost but that went out the window when I switched heads.

And yeah, the last thing I need to do is get fined, lose my license, or kill someone, to roll speed. I’m good on that.

edit, it wont go nines. I’m still shooting for 11.5’s

edit x2. Ive only got narrow slicks, and I think i have to go taller, so ill probabaly be lifting at the end of the track
I’ll probabaly be switching my 26x8.5’s for some 29x10.50s but i have to run the car first and find out.
it looks like ill be 600rpm more than i want to spin thru the traps with the 26’s

Drew, I’ll race you if I can have a 10 truck head start. LOL

11.5 with a race car ftmfw

Its going to be even better when he has him self a mid 12 sec race :lol:

Maybe you can get one of those guys with a modded ford lightning to tow your car there run a better time and tow you home.

i have no intrest in driving around getting <10mpg to go 65 mph.
I did that last summer and it was worthless.

and lz, I’m not betting it, because I dont have 100$ to lose, but if your confident that its going to be so slow.

Put that 100$ up. I’ll knock down your 7.5 in the first five passes, and then ill buy you a beer.