2010 Camaro SS on the dyno at New Era!

i thought the brakes could be a tad larger then read that they are 21" wheels WTF…

I love everything about it except the color and rims… Those rims are fugly and heavy…

Those rims look like what I see on all the lil homies cars in niagara falls. lol

Just saw a new red one down here at a dealership in fredonia. They are really sharp.:tup:

no video?

I loooove these cars. Not really a fan of the Challenger but this car I like for some reason.

nicccceeee.

way to properly break the car in

I think that interior is really nice, except for the gauges.

10lbs per hp? YUCK, why did they have to put donk wheels on it? has this had the “will short out from factory” mod done on it yet? HAHA

I dig it.

Pffffftttt… thats for pussies

Hopefully someone will tell you the story of Mike’s GTO. I wanna say it’s something crazy like 50 dyno pulls in the first 500 miles or something. And then it’s making as good or better power than most of the other GTOs that have been dynoed. :lol:

Love the car! Not feeling the wheels…

That’s a lot of power.

That’s the engine I am curious about… :eekdance:

Hahaha usually hp per lbs. is crank :slight_smile: and no YUCK!!! luckily you didnt build them or they would really be having some problems…“tick mod”, “Burn Coolant mod” , " bracket rattling on exhaust mod"…

Neat, but I can’t get over how ugly that interior is.

Ugh I can not stand the interior either. I am not feeling any of these retro cars to be honest.

Why does the A pillar have to be that big?

HAHAHA I did not even notice that pillar. I was mostly unsatisfied with the dash, gauge cluster, and steering wheel. But You never really know until you sit in it.