Dynoed my Camaro...

I went to a Dyno Day on Saturday over at my friend’s new shop down here on LI. Kaltech Performance. It was a fun day. Good times and good people. Anyway, i wanted to get a baseline on my car because i am finally beginning the modding process on the Camaro. The only modifications the car has now are an SLP Loudmouth Cat-Back and an MTI Lid. The dyno itself is a brand new Mustang Dynamometer. The numbers are corrected for STP. I was actually fairly impressed with the results seeing as how it is a Mustang dyno. The car put down a solid 319 RWHP and 340 RWTQ through a T56. Not bad in my eyes for a pretty much stock LS1 car. Next up are my Longtubes and some more bolt-ons. I can’t wait.
Here is the graph…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3724&stc=1&d=1202143578

Nice :tup:

LOL at the factory ratings that were less than that at the crank. heart LSx

Nice numbers man, enjoy building the car and dont get caught up in all the race/drama BS.

Good stuff!

nice numbers the Mustang dynos are generally stingy with numbers

nice man :tup:

agreed, 2x.

looks good bro :tup:

now go turbo the cobalt lol

Thanks guys. I can’t wait to get to the track this season.

Real nice! I hope mine puts up those kind of numbers. How many miles on your car?

I just broke 17k miles.

anddddd… this is why i bought an LS1 :smiley: … good numbers man, esp for a Mustang Dyno.

Nice numbers. Have you been to the track?

Thanks man. Yea i love the LS1, great motor.

Not yet with the Camaro. This season i hope to go pretty frequently though.

Nice, make some posts when you go.