Dynoed the Camaro...

Went to a Dyno Day over the weekend. The pulls were done on a DynoJet. The numbers are not SAE corrected. Either way I am happy with them.
Mods are: Full Exhaust, Lid & Tune.

http://www.fastlsx.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3751&stc=1&d=1206974654

whats it run like 11’s?

nice fuckin run

nice bro :tup: to you

kind of random question but do you know a kid named John that has an 07 civic si? it has exhaust, intake…other little things like that.

Thanks.

No? Maybe? Where is he from? What color is it? Coupe? Probably no though. Sorry. There are a lot of people down here. Haha.

Non Corrected numbers are garbage

Corrected made 343/358.

haha, well its a coupe its like the greyish color. He goes to the same school as my girl. he said he’s been in the car scene for a while on the island. just thought id ask haha.

corrected my white beast made 343rwhp also with similar mods

not too shabby

very nice for so few mods, that’s awesome

Thanks guys.

Oh how I love stock LS1’s. Nice numbers.

What does a stock LS1 put down on a DynoJet? Did you ever dyno you’re car stock on the same dyno?

No, but i did dyno my car with a lid and catback on my friend’s Mustang Dyno. It pulled 319/340 sae corrected on that dyno. I will be going back shortly to that dyno to see what i gained with the long tubes.

Nice numbers…I think my “modded” V6 puts out similiar numbers to your “stock” engine. lol

Nice smooth curve.

Every LS1 I ever ran made more on each consecutive pull, plateaued on the third then settled around where the 2nd run was. I’ve never seen another type car do this with such consistency.

HAHA remember when we had mine on your dyno we made like 20 pulls it was redic and they were all about the same power.

The LT’s probabally gave you what, 30hp ish as the car had a CB? I can’t remember what the GTO guys were gaining off of LT’s right now for some reason.