Dyno #'s

Went out hybrid.

452hp 469tq SAE corrected

My a/f was good, so thats basically all I’ll get outta my current mods.

Time for more.

sweet numbers… looks to be the usual i see from mild pulley’d cobras

whats all done to it so far?

Nice pull!

whats the REAL numbers? SAE is for magizines

It was on a dynojet, what kind of “real” numbers you want? Im get’n the chart sent to me by the guys at hybrid.

SAE is so you can compare curves no matter what dyno they were on

real numbers are the actual numbers you put down on that dyno on that day. not corrected, corrected is for magizines

corrected numbers are mostly higher then what actually it was, so kinda like shaving your dick and it looking like you added 3" when youre nothing more then a 4" dick

HUSH emo child, and for SAE read above quote

SO do you want the uncorrected numbers? Or wtf? Im confused. Theres like 47 different things to switch the #'s up.

noy hard to figue this one out. the numbers that you actually produced, not the numbers taht are corrected.

I’ll post them up when I get the file from hybrid. But wont the uncorrected #'s be higher anyways? So whats the big deal?

uncorrect is actual numbers you produced on that dyno. its like timeslips. if you ran a 12.9 at PRP and did the corrected times you would probably be a 12.7

actual numbers is what you go off

I see, I’ll be sure to post them up. I thought SAE is what people post up.

x2 un corrected i had 390rwhp corrected w/ 70 deg air etc it was 370

sweet numbers

Nice numbers.

as long as you use the same correction factor and same brand of dyno to tune from is what you actully go off of. SAE is a standard everyone uses so people can actually compare numbers between those that are at sea level and those that live other places. i see your point(sorta) but if he compared his uncorrected numbers to someone that dynoed in colorado there would be a large differance, so SAE is just to compare no matter their location. now before this continues just PM me so we dont ruin this mans post with your whinning and bickering over nothing.

LS1toSVT- i tried to Pm you the other numbers but it said “The following users were not found:
LS1toSVT” so if you want to know what they were just give us a call at the shop (724-925-2660)

Just for you quik.

447.14 hp 463.88 tq UNCORRECTED

also nice numbers.