2010 Ford SVT F-150 Raptor

Looks pretty bad ass.

That’s been in the making for years. :cool:

I like it, but I am still partial to the old Lighting SVT. Looked like more of a street truck and the exhaust note was perfect. Still wish I had one…

looks pretty gay to me

Yeah, I think it’s kind of neat to see that 1. SVT is back, and 2. They made an offroad vehicle. The Special Vehicle Team in the past has been nothing but street performance, it’s nice to see that they are expanding their horizons to offroad performance, as well. I think If I was going to purchase one of these, though, I’d have to hold out until the 6.2L is available. The Triton isn’t anything to write home about. Not to mention, it’s a pretty mean looking rig.

http://jalopnik.com/assets/images/gallery/12/2008/11/thumb800x800_3002020332_9fd06eb80a_o.jpg

I wish they would of made another street truck …
It looks kinda cool though

tires match the grill
awe

Love the idea…WAY better than the lightning to me…svt and still functional as a truck should be. Not that I dislike sport trucks, I’m just partial to ones that have more fun getting dirty.

A stock truck that you could jump and not break easily…awesome.

get a nice black billet grill in there and i would shoot my load on it. i still love the lightning.

Love it!
I always wanted a baja truck! I hope the fox suspention is as good as they say it is!

that’s because you’re stupid

“the world’s first stock pickup that’s fully off-road capable”

about F.uckin time.

Looks sick as hell.

I like the Lightning better

Not really feeling the grill. The rest is dope.

Probably cause it isnt lowered and looking like a roller skate :greddy:

I think its pretty badass

:rofl: @ all you haters… i’m entitled to my own opinion…there for i think IT LOOKS GAY !

your opinion is wrong. end of story.

that has a face only a mother could love

other than the grill i like it. the grill reminds me of a tonka truck not a real truck.