2013 Terrain Ford F-150 SVT Raptor- Super Cab

I’ve got my heart set on something else so while these are still holding their value I’m going to try and get on board here.

Still under factory warranty 3y/36000 miles

Year: 2013

Mileage: 25,600

Color: Terrain

Style: Super Cab

Price: $44,000 Stock

Factory Options:
801a package (10-way power seats w/memory, Dual Electronic Climate Control, power pedals w/memory, PowerFold® heated signal mirrors w/memory, Rear Camera,Remote Start, Sony® Single CD w/HD Radio™, Trailer Brake Controller, Universal Garage Door Opener, Power Tilt/Tele steering wheel, HID Headlamps, HD Radio™, SYNC® w/MyFord Touch® and SYNC® services: 8” LCD touch-screen in center-stack, media hub w/USB Ports (2), SD Card Reader & RCA Video input jacks, and Traffic and information services.

Beadlock capable wheels

Bedside Graphics

Extras
Raptor Mud Flaps
Bedtred Pro
Bak Roll-x Tonneau cover
K&N Drop-in filter

Custom Stuff
Rear wheel wells sprayed with dupli bed armor bed liner
Fender flares sprayed with dupli bed armor bed liner
Front Hood 3M matte Black vinyl
Beadlock beauty rings painted in black plasti-dip.
Custom Exhaust (Made by Filthy Habits). (dumps before the axle. 316 Sanitary SS with a vibrant muffler.)
Rear diff sprayed with black Rustroleum high heat

Maintenance
I have all maintenance receipts regarding service
Oil changed with Mobil 1 Synthetic and Mobil Oil Filters
Professionally waxed, buffed and clay bar’ed yearly
Amsoil HDMP sprayed undercarriage for rust protection

History
Truck is in decent shape, doesn’t have any door dings. Only dings are on my tail gate due to ice on the rear bumper when it was lowered over the winter.
Was involved in a minor fender bender with another vehicle (not my fault). I opted to not fix the rear bumper and was planning on getting an after market one but never got around to it. I have the carfax report and will provide upon request, I also have a letter from my insurance that includes payout information.
I’ve taken it to Rausch Creek in PA twice so it has seen dirt.

Stock front bumper, skid plate and exhaust included in the sale.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

More pictures available upon request.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/jrod0187/Ford%20Raptor/photo%208_zpsb8gwsbzz.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/jrod0187/Ford%20Raptor/phot2o_zpsukaa9xmp.jpg

Good deal here :tup: These are still holding great value, you should be able to get close to asking.
Did you try posting it up on FordRaptorForum too?
Any interest in parting out the ADD Stealth or Roll-x?

I hope so. Yea it’s up there now. I have no problem parting with those items if she doesn’t sell in a week or two.

Does 5* sell the warranty for the raptor? I know with the f-150 you can buy a 5 year power train for like $500 with their tune

Honestly not sure…

I have the extended warranty from Ford which I think is 5/ 75000. It was $1250. I can get a partial refund if I don’t transfer it to the new owner.

GLWS good seller / good dude

Thanks man

What did this originally sell for? Just curious. Seems like it really held its value well.

high-50s low 60s probably

The msrp on mine was $52,xxx if i remember correctly. I paid no where near that. The reason these are doing well is because production has stopped until the 2017’s are released. I’m trying to sell now before it’s value drops which I’m sure it will once orders/ production starts rolling on the redesign.

I remember reading dealerships in CA were charging 7-10k over msrp, so low 60k isn’t that far off.

Price change. $44,000 stock. I’ll throw in the bedtred pro and aftermarket exhaust.

Truck is on ebay…

Trucks being returned to stock and traded-in. Price still stands for the next couple of weeks in case someone wants it.

SOLD