2011 M3 Frozen Gray Coupe

So they want you to treat it like a museum piece? Z06 burnouts infront of this faggotry POS and watch the owner flip out would be sweet.

hahaha I would pay to see this

I really think you should be comparing apples to apples, not apples to an apple pie just being f’ed.

I thought the matte fad was over?

^Only black I guess. I just saw satin/matte white somewhere, can’t remember where though.

I dont see why so many people are hating on BMW for making them sign a waiver…

Matte paint is a BITCH to keep right… any wax or polish will RUIN the finish… even rubbing it hard while drying can put shiny spots on the car… automatic car washes will make swirl marks appear pretty easily and they cant be removed…

You can imagine somebody coming in and saying OMG you didnt tell me i couldnt wax it… and BMW wanting to be able to show somebodya nd prove that yes we did…

Yeah it is sort of like putting a button on the dash and telling them they can’t press it.
They just want to avoid any claims.

Lol @ the GTR poke there.

All 30 sold out in like 15 minutes. I don’t think it will be an issue, joe douche bag isn’t going to pick this up instead of his 80k mile e46, this is for a different market.

This is true… but then again, you woudl have thought the same thing with teh GTR, Nissan STILL had everybody sign waivers for the Traction control… and people STILL bitched about it… and caused nissan a TON of grief…

Now obviously the paint is a differant kind of problem… but i think BMW is better off telling people to leave it alone vs waiting for somebody to gloss it up accidently, and then blame BMW for not telling them not to