2011 M3 Frozen Gray Coupe

Price: $77,600 (including destination and gas guzzler tax)
Exterior : exclusive matte finish combining a Space Gray base and BMW’s ColorSystem silk matte clear coat
Interior: red Novillo leather and Competition Package
Other Bits: 10mm lower ride height, unique 19-inch wheels, a revised M Dynamic Mode and Electronic Damping Control
Drivetrain: 4.0-liter V8 remains unchanged at 414 horsepower, with grunt being sent to BMW’s M Double Clutch Transmission to net a 0-60 mph time of 4.5 seconds

I am sure they won’t have a problem selling the 30 they are building

I don’t really think that paint is THAT special but it is hot!

those are my favorite style wheels evar.

I saw a matte CLS downtown last night, it looked sick

How much more money is that than a normal M3?

I quick trip to http://www.bmwusa.com/ leads me to beleive the coupe starts at $58,400.

so the paint adds 20K?

More like $9K… but, yeah, $9K paint

9k not found unless the wheels and interior are opt. OP says is 78K, then a few posts down says a reg M3 is 58K. 20K in paint lol

Thirty chumps will belly up to the Bavarian bar for one of thirty 2011 BMW M3 Frozen Gray Coupes. It’s $77,600 for flat gray paint, red seats, and the competition package. That’s approximately $9000 for exclusive paint.

That’s just so sad…

Base MSRP
$58,400
Fox Red Novillo Leather
$950
Competition Package
$2,500
M Double-clutch Transmission with Drivelogic
$2,900
Destination & Handling:
$875
Gas Guzzler Tax:
$1,300
Total MSRP as Built$66,925

I am sure I missed something. If you add wheels the comp package comes off.

owned. I didnt read the article just the post

the tires look stretched? lol

FUCK THAT SHIT!!! C6 Z06 and rape that faggot m3 in the ass like a Catholic priest rapes little boys

Yeah and a Base Z06 is 18k more then a base M3… This is a paint job for people that can pay to be unique.

fucking LOL

I’m comparing a Z06 to this M3, not a base one. Unique, not really, more like every other faggot who sucks the matte/flat/satin cock

BMW is apparently requiring all owners to sign a “maintenance agreement” that insists the M3 is never polished or waxed, ran through an automatic car wash or even strongly rubbed. Additionally, BMW politely asks that you immediately remove bugs, bird droppings, tree sap and fuel spills with a soft sponge, and naturally, dealers are more than willing to sell you appropriate products for maintaining the matte finish.

According to enthusiast site Bimmerfest, BMW explicitly states the M3’s warranty won’t cover any damage due to owner neglect and it notes that all exterior repairs must be performed by a BMW-authorized shop.

Best part is, if you don’t sign the agreement, they won’t sell you the car.