Full OBC
Power driver and passenger seats
One touch up and down windows
Power moonroof
Traction control
LSD rear diff
Keyless entry with factory alarm

The good/replaced parts:
No rust at all (Originally a Florida car and has never seen a NY winter)
Clutch is strong
Rear trailing arm bushings
Rear shock mounts
Radiator
Aluminum thermostat housing
Aluminum water pump
New VANOS solenoid
New VANOS oil line
New cam sensor
New Continental DWS tires (about 4k miles)
Newish brakes
Newish Bosch +4 spark plugs
Apline MP3 CD player connected to factory Harmon Kardon 10 speaker with amp
Newish shocks/struts
New Z4 shifter and bushings
Newish window motors/regulators in both doors
Projector headlights with angel eyes

The bad:
Paint fading and clear coat peeling on bumpers and roof in some spots
Both front seat side bolsters torn

I’ve owned the car since 2005 and have loved every second of having it, just time for me to move on. It’s totally stock, not beaten on, never tracked. Engine pulls hard, runs great, handles great, puts a smile on your face like only an ///M car can. It’s only issues are the paint and interior as mentioned. Outside of those cosmetics its mechanically sound. Would make a great daily driver, potential track car, someone who wants to repaint and restore a rare optioned M3, or just someone looking to get into an M3 for cheap. Anything else just ask.

$6900 BO
No trades
No I will not take payments
No I don’t care if ‘you would totally buy this in the spring’
Cash and its yours

You’re gonna regret getting rid of it… Ask me how I know hahaha. Free bump, car is priced pretty well in my opinion.

Love this color combo, love it. But I do prefer them without the wing.

Great looking M3. I absolutely love mine, awesome cars. I absolutely love this color combo. I need a modena carpet for mine lol. GLWS.

Bump for a good seller.

X…

:tspry::lol:
It’s truly amazing what ppl will offer and tell you…

where is this located, i think my GTI should be gone next week will have cash in hand. maybe we can meet up id like to check it out.

Blasdell

perfect im right in hamburg

Where was this a month ago before I spent too much on something I don’t need lol GLWS it looks like an excellent example.

Bravo! So many tire kickers on automotive sites, “I’ll totally have the cash after 40 more paychecks”

Bump, new price. $6900 BO. If moderator could remove original price from title would be appreciated.

Click edit on the original post, then go advanced. It will update the subject just not the http link.

Tried that, doesn’t work. Clicked save, but it never does.

Sold, thanks Ashort

Thanks Mike :tup: My buddy is very pleased with it! Stand up guy here and a very honest seller :tup: