My 1998 BMW M3 Sedan Manual Transmission Mods + TONS Recent Maintenance $7k receipts

SOLD

It hurts to offer this for sale but an e39m5 “fell in my lap” and I couldn’t turn it down.

1998 BMW M3 Sedan, 5 speed, Silver on Black Leather. Clean title in hand. 3 owners 0 accidents (I’m the fourth but I never registered it, drove it on a dealer plate). No check engine light, no fault codes or warning lights. All the body panels have original vin stickers on them. 201k miles. Over $6700 in recent maintenance alone, with receipts, and that’s just parts not labor. To be cliche, when people comment on my car the most often thing I hear is “clean.”

Pulls hard.

VIN: WBSCD0324WEE12735

Format: Parts - How Many Miles On Them

ENGINE/COOLING:
Head Gasket/Bolts – 4k
Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild Kit - 4k
Valve Cover/VANOS Gasket – 4k
OEM Radiator/Hoses/Thermostat/Aluminum Thermostat Housing – 4k
Graf Metal Impeller Water Pump – 4k
Expansion Tank/Cap/Coolant Level Sensor – 4k
Heater Valve/Hose – 22k
Camshaft Position Sensor –13k
Alternator/AC Belts – 17k
Tensioner/Idler Pulleys – 17k
Spark Plugs – NGK BKR6E – 24k
Oil Filter Housing Gasket -1k
Vanos Oil Line Crush Washers x2 -1k
Profile Gasket w/Bolt Seals (x15) -1k
Active Autowerke DME reflash -new

SUSPENSION:
Koni Yellow SA Shocks/Struts – 18k
H&R Sport Springs – 18k
Meyle HD RSMs – 18k
UUC Red RTABs – 18k
Lemforder Tie Rods – 18k
Front Sway Bar Links – 18k
OEM FCABs – 20k
14.5mm Rear Spring Pads – 14k
DS Rear Ball Joint/Control Arm – 5k

BRAKES/TIRES:
Axxis Deluxe Front Pads – 34k
Brembo OEM Front Rotors – 24k
ATE Rear Pads/UUC Rear Rotors – 15k
8.5" M Contours in Front, Square Setup (Tires Need Replacement)
OR 7.5" M Contours Hankook V12 – Front – 2,556 - ~8/32 left
8.5" M Contour rearKumho Ecsta Supra 712 ~7/32 left
8.5" M Contours are on all 4 corners in pictures

TRANS:
Auto to manual swap - 29k
5-speed trans/driveshaft – 111k
Flex Disk – 29k
UUC Red Trans Mounts – 29k
UUC SSK – 29k
UUC Stage 1 Clutch/LW Flywheel – 25k
ZHP Weighted Shift Knob – 24k
5th Gear Fix – 24k
Release Bearing/Fork Lever Spring/Pivot Pin/Crankshaft Rear Seal/Fork Lever/Pilot Bearing/Trans Input Shaft Seal/Shift Lever Support Bushing – 24k
Clutch Master Cylinder – 4k
Slave Cylinder - 4k

MISC:
Interstate MTP-91 Battery – 33k
Infinity Reference Components Front Speakers –36k
Rear Roundel – 10k
Exhaust Hangars – 5k
Bosch Icon Wiper Blades – 4k
Brake Light Switch - 4k
Ignition Tumbler -4k
Steering Column Lock -4k
Black Kidney Grills

MOST RECENT FLUIDS:
Royal Purple Max Gear 75W140 Diff – 15k
Royal Purple Synchromax Trans – 15k
Royal Purple 10W40 Engine – 4k
ATE Super Blue Brake – 4k
BMW Coolant/Distilled Water – 4k

I have an excel file with more detail. It really feels like a crisp car. Holds a strong idle at the proper rpm’s. A/C blows cold. No rattles or noises. Interior is in excellent condition, shows very little wear. Doors have that solid feeling when you close them. Has that precise feeling putting the key into the ignition. Handles incredibly.

The headliner was sagging a bit in the rear so I painted industrial staples black and secured the headliner in a uniform fashion, one line across above rear passenger’s heads. Looks good. Paint has been touched up where needed, car has typical rock chips and scratches, to be expected. Going into 4th makes a little noise if you shift Vin Diesel hard, mostly when it’s cold (I never really beat on it). Front speaker channels get fuzzy sometimes, I may have a spare factory amp (they’re $30 on ebay). Left rear corner by the taillight pushed against something, it has been touched up with oem paint, same with the nose panel. Dimple on the trunk lid to the right of the license plate frame.

No problems other than what’s listed. Southern car, I picked it up personally from Dallas, PA and stored it during Buffalo “winter.” Never given me any problems. I drove it to Philadelphia, then NJ (for Gutenfest, e30 picnic) and back with no issues whatsoever.

It has received almost $7k in maintenance (just parts) in the past 4 years. Have receipts for everything, and can include e36m3 Bentley pdf.

$6700

(716) 725-5366 text or call

I took a photo when I had the valve cover off for the profile gasket, nice and pretty

Interior pics were tricky, I’ll pull the car out and take some more next nice day. Interior is just as nice as the exterior. I’m also going to edit some artsy fartsy photos from the shoot (the pics in the ad are unedited) I’ll post the results.

Very Nice looks like you got a bunch of old bmws, any of the 7s for sale?

Awesome car, GLWS babe

I don’t think i have ever seen you post a car that i did not think was cool . Interested in a partial trade for a 1999 328 ?

Thanks guys. None of the e32’s are for sale sorry, my landlord is a weird hoarder (they all need exhausts, batteries, and have individual issues). They may be available if he ever tries to clean house, which is what we’re pushing for.

Not really looking for a trade sorry, already have an e39 m5 project I’m hoping to keep if I can sell this m3.

A few people with serious interest, still avail now though.

Ran a history report:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/m33owners0accidents_zpse3e6f69a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/m3whereitsbeen_zps6117264a.jpg

pulled it outside so I could take a few interior pictures the other day

Looks Uber clean GLWS!

Sold for asking price locally today. The gentleman who bought it lives in the neighborhood, is a nice guy and I have hope he will care for the car.

Thank you for all the calls, texts, pm’s and kind words.

:bigtup: Good to hear Dre.

Fine example :tup: Looks super clean and well taken care of, GLWS! Question, what are those front seats? They look the same as my buddy’s, in his Luxo package M3, but his interior is tan and doesn’t have the ///M stripes. Anyway they look good, I like em haha. Sorry to stray off-topic.

These are the seats specific to sedans, and cabrios I believe (had an m3 cabrio last year for work but can’t remember if it had m stripes in the seats)

I planned on buying vaders out of a 98+ coupe (srs compliant) but never did, as I grew to like these