2011 Mustang GT 11 sec video

470 RWHP and 513 RWTQ with a 100 Shot!

Good work! ~125…?

thats some big torque for a 100shot.

Yeah for sure. I smell some 10 second passes coming soon! Im thinking high 10.8X’s@126ish

ahhh still behind the cam only ls1 on a 100 shot by a long shot :wink:

but motor only went as fast as a cam only 100shot ls1?

And went over a second quicker :lol

100 shot? On the 100 shot I trapped 121, lifting 4 times down the track

75 shot only in 3rd and 4th was 118.7

so not quit PETER. get the SHOTS right

ok sorry, i guess:lol

U best be women.

75 shot sucks anyways. I couldnt even feel it. I thought my nitrous was empty.

Well this substantially more stock vehicle will trap higher than you once it hits the track, with less cubes. Hows that make you feel? :lol

give me drag radials/slicks and I bet on a 100 shot our traps are very close.

im not sure what my torque was on a 100 shot, but it was over 530.

Spinning=higher traps. Id almost say you’d be very close to where youre at now with actually hooking(lowering trap typically) and being able to stay in it(gaining a mph or 2).

SSSSSSSSSSSS needs SSSSSSSSSSSlicks.

he needs a tire and to no lift, i’m sure he’d pick up atleast 4-6 mph.

im not sure how that would work because every time I had to lift = nitrous off. then back in it = nitrous on, wheel spin = lift,nitrous off.

FYI, 520rwhp f-bodys trap mid 120’s stock weight.

also another example…

on the 75 shot, in only 3rd and 4th gears…I didnt spin at all. It hooked and the trap was 118.7 which is nearly 119. Jumping up to a 100 shot, and adding another gear of spraying (2nd,3rd and 4th)…that traps should have been way higher then 120.7x. I also noticed that the lower my 60’s were, the higher my trap was…

and we also had a 15mph head wind on the 120.7x run.

Im not making excuses…this is what makes sense to me.

Spinning off the line+bad 60 foot=high trap, but not spinning/lifting for the entire length of the track.

im not spinning off the line…im spinning mid/top gears.

I realize this, I’, just saying that you’d get your best trap speed if you spun off the line and NOT on the back half of the track.

you should give up on your nitrous dreams, until youve got your suspension right. get it to hook up then try. and dont say you cant because of your tires. you need to learn to control the throttle and the clutch.