2012 Chrystler 300c SRT revealed.

Why is

LEATHER WRAPPED DASH ____________________________________ EPIC WIN
? My 1986 pile has a leather dash, meh.

I love the back end. Not a fan of the front. If I was to buy a domestic sport sedan it would be a Cts-v for me, hands down. But the 300 is a nice car.

I really like it. Looks much more like a bentley then it did before:rofl

I’d rock it… deff going to see a lot more hoodrats in the older 300’s as they drop in price :Idiots

The front just doesn’t look right

I guess it’s not as nice as the Miata? How do you hate the interior?

different strokes for different folks. and i agree on the interior being ugly. just didn’t want to hate too much in my original post (and to save u the trouble, imo yes my rx7 interior is nicer then this, if it didn’t have 18 years of wear)

I’ll post some miata interiors i much prefer over this one when i get home.

Side note… hot asians that just walked by in mcdonalds ftw!

Jesus, I’ve been in a few rx7s. Did they even have cd players back then? That nav system does more than your home pc. Just to start(not trying to argue)

I totally understand if your in love with your car and such, but you trying to compare a 18 year old cars interior to a mercedes infulenced interior is pretty funny.

Bingo.

The all-new interior environment combines world-class luxury accommodations with performance-oriented technology and appointments.

An all-new leather-wrapped, heated, SRT-exclusive steering wheel features a unique rim section with a flattened bottom surface showing the SRT logo. Standard paddle shift controls flank both sides of the new contoured palm rests while all audio and Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) controls are accessible from the horizontal spokes on the steering wheel.

For the high-performance look, real carbon fiber interior trim pieces are integrated into the new instrument panel, door spears and shifter bezel and new racing style brake and gas pedal pads are standard.

The new full-color graphic EVIC with exclusive Performance Pages includes timers for 0-60 mph, one-eighth mile and quarter-mile times, 60-0 braking distance, along with lateral and longitudinal g-forces within the touchscreen display.

The new instrument panel’s 8.4-inch color touchscreen display – the segment’s largest standard display – also has all the same Performance Pages data as the EVIC, and is further expanded to include steering angle, vehicle yaw angle, horsepower, and torque outputs along with engine gauges. The display is customizable to a driver selectable background.

An available Premium Leather Interior Package offers Poltrona Frau “Foligno” leather wrapped upper door trim panels, instrument panel, cluster brow and center console side panels. Nappa leather covers the door bolster, armrest and center console armrest.

The standard heated and ventilated front seats have active head rests with the SRT logo embroidered in seat backs. Rear seats also are heated for passenger comfort.

Modified door trim panels feature unique bolster material and accent stitching on arm rests to match the seats.

Sounds pretty shitty to me.

Horrible…why would they want to put all those amenities in the 300 when they could have just copied the Miata? The carbon fiber is terrible and why would you want in infotainment system that does all that? Can’t they put a good looking tape player in there and call it a day? That would look way better!

Looks like a coffin with wheels.

My coffin is going to have carbon fiber too!

Not everyone is into the latest and greatest dude. I’m thinking about taking my radio/speakers out, doing custom doorcards, blanking plate for the radio, etc. I don’t like garbage i’ll never use, and this thing comes with a lot of it. Retro and minimalist interiors are the best.

I think that interior is badass.

however the new cars are all too fat and I cant get over it. 465hp and runs high 12’s with a 0-60 in the high 4’s? come onnnnn

^Agreed. The interior is gorgeous but the exterior is typical boxey and boring.

I can’t even argue about this shit with you.

We are talking new cars here, in which you probably won’t find a retro and minimalist interior anymore.

Why not just drive a go kart down the road?

We are talking interior here. I think the interior is amazing and the body is so so.

Smokin let me hear you say your ss interior is nicer than this.

The new 6.4’s are good for low 12’s on street tires.