2012 Chrystler 300c SRT revealed.

dude camaro interiors suck haha. I obviously didnt buy the same because of its balling ass swade interior and 6" Navi!

No shit bro, your also not defending how your interiors better because it’s simple.

ice cream interiorZ

Corn soup

yea buddy

I would rather have my interior anyday over a Miata’s tho BTW

Nick is the interior king. His interior is simple, a chair from a playground that he was stalking little kids at.

LOL

Thats true. Im also faster than your blown srt 426 awd !!!

wait, your biggest fight you can have is if my car came with a cd player? and about the nav system? we are on a car enthusiast forum, why would i have whatever crap came stock in my car in 1993 for a stereo? (which was a cd player btw). and what ever your fucking nav can do is the least of my problems when it comes to a car interior, my cars seating position is awesome and the interior wraps around the driver. thats why i like my interior more. seating position. i don’t care about a bunch of luxury, and mercedes has influenced just about every car ever, shit comes out in their cars first and then trickles down to other vehicles. you can find it funny, i find the fact that your trying to fight about opinions even funnier, which makes this very post ironic, but if you want to continue to try to fight about opinions keep going for it, my opinion wont change and neither will yours. i still don’t like the car, i still like my rx7, there two different cars, keep getting mad about it.

Hahaha no your not. I ran 11.6 in 100 degree weather consistent.

Nick is like the guy that fucks one hott chick and 30 fattys. But always talks about the hott chick from 10 years ago.

:rofl :rofl.

I’m not mad about it bro, I was just busting your balls. We both have opinions and I’ve been in a rx7 before. I could give two fucks about your interior with a cd player or the 300srt8. I probably won’t own either in my life.

It just sounded weird to me that you think your interior is nicer. But your right, you like what you own.

If I am going to drive a car every day I want to be driving some thing that is moderately comfortable not some wind chime aluminum folding chair shit box. Ive owned multiple mazdas and the miata interior is complete shit and probably the most uncomfortable seating. It was even more uncomfortable then my shit ass em1 seats

I’m changing out my interior for an RX-7 one…my seating position sucks! I hate that I have moveable pedals and a hard drive on my Nav that holds 5,000 songs. The heated seats suck when its cold out too…probably have to change them out for Miata seats.

my fix for not having heated seats is simple. Keep it in the garage until its warm.

Whats so great about the interior? A leather wrapped wheel and navigation? It looks pretty bland to me.

Probably not the best option in an area that is cold 8 months out of the year…but I see how that could work. Won’t be as nice as my Miata seats though!

What the fuck do you drive? A Aston Martin?