2012 Chrystler 300c SRT revealed.

The all-new interior environment combines world-class luxury accommodations with performance-oriented technology and appointments.

An all-new leather-wrapped, heated, SRT-exclusive steering wheel features a unique rim section with a flattened bottom surface showing the SRT logo. Standard paddle shift controls flank both sides of the new contoured palm rests while all audio and Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) controls are accessible from the horizontal spokes on the steering wheel.

For the high-performance look, real carbon fiber interior trim pieces are integrated into the new instrument panel, door spears and shifter bezel and new racing style brake and gas pedal pads are standard.

The new full-color graphic EVIC with exclusive Performance Pages includes timers for 0-60 mph, one-eighth mile and quarter-mile times, 60-0 braking distance, along with lateral and longitudinal g-forces within the touchscreen display.

The new instrument panel’s 8.4-inch color touchscreen display – the segment’s largest standard display – also has all the same Performance Pages data as the EVIC, and is further expanded to include steering angle, vehicle yaw angle, horsepower, and torque outputs along with engine gauges. The display is customizable to a driver selectable background.

An available Premium Leather Interior Package offers Poltrona Frau “Foligno” leather wrapped upper door trim panels, instrument panel, cluster brow and center console side panels. Nappa leather covers the door bolster, armrest and center console armrest.

The standard heated and ventilated front seats have active head rests with the SRT logo embroidered in seat backs. Rear seats also are heated for passenger comfort.

Modified door trim panels feature unique bolster material and accent stitching on arm rests to match the seats.

Sounds terrible to have all those amenities!

Yes I do, V12 Vantage

Haha sick. Aston martin makes horrible interiors. Too much unnecessary shit.

You might want to switch out those seats in the Aston for ones from a Miata.

crap i forgot that people on shift don’t comprehend different opinions.

^ agreed

I would if it was legal. That’s all the miata is anyways. A gokart.

The vents and pedals suck in this, everything else is perfect.

So sick.

You’re right, I’m not going to find an interior I like in pretty much any new car. New cars aren’t my thing. I don’t like very much about any of them, though I do like the interior in the 350z (minus the wheel). I’m not saying one is better, I’m saying I like one and I dislike the other. I’ve got a dumpy ass kirkey aluminum seat bolted to my floor with a 5 point harness. Luxury is hardly my thing.

It was kind of funny the first time you said it, Craig. Now it just looks like you can’t come up with any new material. :facepalm

Sorry…I guess there wasn’t enough shiny bits in the 300 SRT8 for you. I don’t think that Miata is too “minimalist” with all that chrome on the interior…including the mirror on the bottom right of the door.

Do you not understand the whole different opinions thing? Just because you wanna shoot your load all over the interior doesn’t mean everyone wants to. I think my X5 interior is perfect. I think the interior in my M3 is perfect. I think the interior in my 911 is perfect. Why, you ask? Because they each serve their purpose as to what I need in that type of car. You think someone who drives a Miata or RX-7 gives a flying fuck about how luxurious their interior is? I’m pretty sure that that was one of the last things on their mind.

Werd!

Im going to get a MOMO steering wheel then my shit is going to be MINT and Aston martin interior status.

Cossey…take it easy! I was just busting his balls! He is one of the few people on here that I know and like to give him crap, but I’m glad you love all your interiors!

BMW interiors suck.

Craig sucks. Any mopar sucks. That interior sucks shit.

Rep :rofl

miata + 300C SRT engine = /thread

this^

Cts-v= 70k+, 300srt8=45k. I’d take a cts-v over it anyday too.

70K new, 45K used a day later. :rofl

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge fan of SRT8s, love the chargers/jeeps. I almost bought one.

BUDDIESSZZZ?!