2012 focus unveiled

Looks good. Ford has been doing a real good job with their new designs.

Eh I don’t like it, guess I’d have to see it in person

Hot. Looks like the child of the Fiesta and Taurus. Ford is knocking them out of the park lately.

scion tc what?

I really like the looks of the new hatch, and ford says over the next 2 yrs they plan to offer an ecoboost motor in 85% of their lineup, so if we can get an ecoboost c1 platform focus, I’m on board. these share the platform as the s40, and in the uk they share the drivetrain…so it wouldn’t be too rediculous to mount in a haldex AWD and 5cyl turbo from an s40 smashed up donor car…

It looks better than the previous versions but it still is nothing I would be interested in unless they bring an awd system over for it.

Looks great! A small sedan is a waste of time, however;

As a result, the next-gen Focus, which likely will be labeled a 2011 model, will be offered to Americans as a four-door sedan and five-door hatchback just like the new Fiesta.

Woooooooo!

looks better I guess…

if the RS was available here i would buy on the first day it was available

I think the font end is fugly.

looks nice.

i don’t want to sound like a humper, because I feel like such a douche when mentioning the car that I own. HOWEVER, I know for a fact that that the mazda3/mazdaspeed3 shared a lot of parts with the focus in their previous generations. Maybe the new ones are the same way? So if ppl want a turbo’ed focus, the mazdaspeed3 is an option. Well, except for the clown face front bumper.

^I’d buy mankthetanks smiling car before a new mazda3

haha, yeah… I know what you mean

im pretty sure the RS in popular mechanics stated it was still fwd

yes its FWD with a LSD

The patent front suspension uses a pivoted hub to try to reduce the rotational leverage imposed by the tire contact patches on the steering axis, and thereby lowers the torque-steer force. It does a good job, reducing but definitely not eliminating the fight of the steering wheel as you accelerate on non-smooth roads. With so much torque available, any better than that would need magic. But the RS has better steering manners than a MazdaSpeed3 while generating performance and grip in another league.[LEFT]
Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/hatchbacks/112_0902_2010_ford_focus_first_drive/specs.html#ixzz0cbIj8ADc
[/LEFT]

Not a bad looking little car.

Much better than the new 5 series.

:lol:

Looks just like a Scion tC.