2012 focus unveiled

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/01/nextgenfordfocus000_opt.jpg

it’s an improvement, but then again, how could it not be?

still no UK turbocharged option :frowning: other than that, i like it. the interior looks nice. reminds me of a baby sho

“While there are currently no plans for an RS model here in the U.S.,…”

This should have been the first sentence in the article, it would saved a lot of people a lot of time. lol

Why the hell can’t we have an RS? :frowning:

yeah, thats all I was digging for. I really do like it tho. I have owned 3 Foci’s but still. Both the sedan and the hatch look nice. I doubt I will buy another. I need something AWD and fun to drive

not a bad looking ride, hope the engines last longer than 125k

Looks like a Cobalt…?

the front looks like the fiesta thats coming to america this summer

No RS, no AWD…wtf ford.

Wow…they’re actually making this into a tolerable looking car for the first time…

better looking junk :shrug:

Found this on the web, lol:

"Dear Ford:

What happened?

This is very unlike you. For the last year or two you have released new vehicle after new vehicle, each one more impressive than the last. Your new hobby has you busting more segments than Taft busted trusts or Peter North busted nuts.

Your cars have gone from soggy-jellybean styled to crisp, edgy and damn-near fuckable. I see the new Fusions on the road and I want to mount their tail lights. I love how the old Crown Vic that sits in my driveway looks, not because it's sexy, but because it is so homely; the bulldog school of car design. But lately you're different. Its no longer a joke to say "damn, that 7 person people mover is hot." Its a Flex.

Design? A.
New Technologies? A+.

Ecoboost is the new language of balls to the wall engine technology. MyFord, while stupidly named, is the single coolest interior feature for a car I've ever heard of: it is literally the future of automobiles. Your new engines, from the new 6.7 diesel, to the asshole riping 5.0, and even down to the 2.0 Ecoboost four banger, are some of the most advanced and surprising mills of any automaker out there; more so than almost anything from Honda or BMW, the stalwarts of the engine world.

What happened? Did you grow tired of being the middle child in the Detroit family? Tired of living in the shadow of douchebag older brother, GM, who went to college didn't come back the same? Bored with competing with Chrysler, the reject stoner little brother that your parents spoiled too much? Not content with just making ambulances and cop cars? What was it?

As the other car makers of the world have turned tail and run from truly being impressive and innovative in the last year, you have grabbed the slack and humped the microcosm of the car world into submission. Where boring and mediocre have become the standard, you have pioneered—not merely content to be class-average.

I, a cynic of the modern world, raised by instant gratification and taught to regard all things with skepticism and a detached uncaring attitude, am impressed. I am persuaded. I am on your team.

Just don't fuck me over like Honda did.

Love,

Wrx"</i>

LOL, love note to ford eh?

if ford brought the RS that would be interesting. Id give it a serious look but they are too small. but they should seriously consider a turbo charged fusion. they are surprisingly nice cars. they are roomy and handle well. its not the typical rental car special you would expect from a value car company.

Looks like a cobalt fucked a caliber

I like it, nice to see the euro and NA platforms merged once again. Hopefully it isn’t dumbed down too much for our tastes. The interior looks quite nice too.

Mazda 3 with a different front bumper… Still looks nice though

I don’t think the UK spec focus is AWD. There is a turbo fusion in the works, and I am pretty sure the focus is getting a smaller turbo engine as well.

Cause ford doesn’t listen hard enough.