2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302

BMW badge = pussy

But it doesn’t outperform the M3 in every single way. The M3 is comfortable to drive. It doesn’t have the “race-like” suspension as in the 302, or stupid cross braces that likely don’t do shit. It has a useful back seat in both a sedan and coupe configuration.

Too many idiots think that the price of a car is directly related to it’s performance. It’s not about all of the numbers, it’s about the car in it’s entirety. The M3 has a ton more features than the Mustang, and (if the LS edition has as stiff of a suspension as they say) it is a much better daily driver to the person who can afford it.

What does the BMW offer that the 302 doesnt, Im curious? Not all of the 302 models delete the rear seat btw. Also, the suspension is adjustable from the factory, so you can make it softer for daily use, turn an knob and have a hot-lapper!

that interior doesnt look like dookie. way to go ford! m3 all day.

m3, 4 dr or 2 dr.

mustang, 2 dr or 2dr no backseat.

Im with cossey on this one.

The M3 is much more practical for a DD and has a lot more potential as a track car. You gotta think about what Ford has done to the Mustang to get it where it is. If you did the same things to the M3, it’d run laps around the 302.

Have you been in a 2011+ Gt? If not, you might wanna retract that statement until youve been in one! And AGAIN, you CAN get a back seat in them…

This is apples to oranges.

“my 93 boosted civic hatch is faster in 1/4 mile and around Watkins glen then a stock Ferrari and much cheaper”

“Id rather have the Ferrari”

“WTFBBQOMGDUDEZ why? It will be slower and cost you more?!?!??”

:facepalm

did you not see where i put 2dr OR 2dr NO BACKSEAT.

so are you saying the mustang interior is shitty?

Bang for buck/track/stock for stock since you will be too broke to mod either after you buy them - 302

Everything else - M3

any other questions?

/thread

agreed.

So what makes the BMW automatically more quality? The name, the badge?

The 302 Laguna Seca model is pretty much a track car. With the back seat delete along with other weight saving features (blanked out fogs), adjustable shocks and a front splitter that is the same as the actual 302R racing model. The 302 LS model is definitely not a daily driver…like I said before, they purpose built that model to be better than the M3 at the track only.

Please please please tell me you’re joking. A splitter and shocks make it a race car? Lol. It would be daily driven just fine mang

Ariel Atom can be dailyed too, so can '38 Rat rod in theory.

A good daily means you sacrifice nothing in exchange for “fun”.

Stiff shocks, no back seat in certain trims for Christ sake even slim profile tires go against being a daily.

It’s a very generic term as anything CAN be dailyed but it’s clear as day what makes one car nicer then the other to be dailyed.

Been around these ‘street car’ arguments for years…most important things are

1)Working heat/ac
2)Decent ground clearance
3)Driveable in rain
4)Not too loud
5)Driveable on pump fuel

AC not so much, but heat, and everything else for sure.

I hear you, just some of us don’t deal with high temps well at all (me lol)

Very true and all good points for it even qualify as a street car.

However the argument here is not whether or not it’s a street car, its to the fact that BMW would make a BETTER daily, all around car.

The argument could go on and on and on…I’d venture to guess that the Mustang is a more reliable car.

Wouldn’t argue that one bit.

In 10 years I’d rather be the Ford owner between the likely depreciation and reliability.