2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650r ABS

2014 ninja 650r. Painted white (professionally)

-super bike bars
-pre-2012 header swap with M4 slip on
-R1 rear shock swap
-eBay replica ASV levers
-fender eliminator w/ LED strip rear signals
-blacked out and trimmed windscreen

Previous owner lost one mirror, he was running no mirrors and I asked for them when I got the bike but he only had one.

ABS model with 3800 miles.

Asking $5500 or best offer. No trades.

Located in Buffalo, NY (14225)

Mileage to increase as I ride this often.

Please email Nick.Edsell@ G Mail for questions. VIN report available in PDF form

Title is clean/clear with no liens or accidents. Stock exhaust and bars included in sale. Haven’t mounted the R1 shock yet but will this week.

http://images.craigslist.org/00y0y_auyZGBrmhrR_600x450.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/01616_3zJXHczMqHE_600x450.jpg

This is an amazing first bike. Enough power to not get bored but tame enough not to kill yourself. ABS should be mandatory for first time riders… I rode one before upgrading to the Buell. GLWS!

Thanks! yeah it’s a well-rounded machine…I took it as a trade and have been enjoying it’s reliability for commuting all season. It’s the nicest bike I’ve ever owned but I’m trying to round up cash to get into a commercial property. It’s sporty enough to fit in cruising with sport bikes, but comfortable enough to tour on. I think the only other things I would do to this bike for myself is progressive front fork springs cause I’m fat, and a power commander to take advantage of the exhaust…but I don’t have interest spending another $600 on a bike I’m looking to sell. That said, there’s at least two other of my exact bike listed for more money but bone stock and equal or more miles. I’m hoping it’s a quick-ish sale before the season really wraps up so I don’t have to hold on till spring.

$4500 without upgraded R1 rear shock and without custom M4 exhaust (stock shock and stock exhaust on it)

I found a building I want to buy and selling this would fund my closing costs