2014 wrx

ok my thoughts…

its an Evo X with a subaru badge. the new motor is Direct injection so this will help with the excessive heat in the cylinders. also the turbo set up is all new. instead of a rear mount, its a bottom mount with equal lenght manifolds and a twin scoll turbo. im hearing the tq hits at like 1800 rpm which is fucking STUPID!!!

ok now on to the new sti… same old 2.5 ej motor. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

lets recap things subaru has fucked up on recently

BRZ- sick car! love it but the motor is… 200hp and they wont make the STI version turbo. fail one!

new wrx- ok the looks, well its a evo x. not only that but the trans options are 6 speed and a DCT? really? wtf is this a nissan? fail two!

new STI- going to offer some silly BBS wheels im hearing. awesome! but we all know the size will be 18x8 with a dumb offset. gay! not only that but the motor is the old 2.5 motor im hearing. fail three!!!

insert thoughts here. wait… i dont really give a rats ass about your thoughts, this is my thread so fuck off. read what i wrote and like it. bitch! :hug

I’m actually very happy and excited to drive the new DCT. I like the looks, imo not nearly as aggressive looking at a evo. any idea when they are going to be launched??

next month i think. and what is there to be excited about a DCT trans? are u thinking about DSG?

heard they are coming out with a sti version of the brz

I don’t think i’ll buy another standard car unless its a 3rd vehicle. So the thought of having a reasonably quick and efficient car sounds great to me. Damn i’m getting old…

yes they are… but its like suspension, wheels and stickers. yay!

dct is so terrible. needs a proper dual clutch.

The 2.0 DIT is new but the bottom “mount” turbo setup came out on the 2010-2012 Legacy GT.

It doesn’t make sense that they would upgrade the WRX to the new motor and not the STI,maybe its a 2.5 DIT.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

… Pictures?

Cool post. Negged.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/13/ezedu6yd.jpg

what a shitty looking car. negged for posting that.

new m3 gets its debut yesterday and you guys post about this piece of shit…

louses.

Don’t care to look it up, but I know DCT on BMWs means ‘Dual Clutch Transmission’.

Are you getting DCT confused with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)?

Reminds me of a bastardized version of the previous gen LGT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new WRX is a CVT transmission rather than a DCT.

i thought 2014s were already out.
i believe you are talking about the 2015

My bad, CVT lol.

Video reviews are up on YouTube already, I’m even more excited about it now. Seems like a perfect car for me and the family.

new 0-60 i think is like 5.5 boo. all this new useable TQ for what?

john, you negged me you dik!