20th anv. honda civic

yeah, I prefer the look of the 06 coupe over that just because of the back end. If they left my gen si back end on that front end i’d like it a lot.

Looks like it weighs about 900lb to much,and has german front suspension(which is not a good thing).

At least the motor and tranny can fit into any pre 00 civ or 02 integra, cause thats all Honda has left. It is the best motor ever put into a civic state side and gets a LSD, but you cant fight weight especially in a FWD car. If honda would of brough over one Si-R Civic over back in the 90s it would still be the fastest best Civic today.

:eek4: :eek4: :eek4: :kekegay:

i’d say the best thing about it is the german front suspension. FWD :ugh2:

looks like they redid their website. it doesn’t suck as much. :dunno:

It has Mac struts, this time honda basically copied the BMW desgin which is more than likely the best Mac strut out, but it still isnt a Double Wishbone, and never will be.

looks like a saturn sc2

this MYL shit is pure hilarious… bunch of ricers

my grandmother likes them too !

Whoooleee shit load of pics here, some interior shots too.
http://www.vtec.net/articles/view-article?article_id=396413

I like the car aside from the fact it weighs a estimated 2877lbs? The Si would probaly make a nice daily driver for what it is. Has some good features, LSD, Nav, Shift light, dual piston front brakes, etc.

2900lb? is it a Civic, or an Accord?

I agree…looks like a cross between an ION and an RSX. I kinda like it though.

Judging by the looks, i’m gonna go with Accord since everything else has been mentioned already lol. My ricer wet dream would be to see a Type-R version that would be nothing changed except the car weighting a few hundred pounds less…

Instead I expect we’ll get some ricer home edition that comes from the factory with its own Mr. Yuck sticker assortment, choice of 5 park bench wings, a box of glow sticks and 3M tape (custom neons yo!), and a bucket of bondo to create your own bastardized body add-ons.