http://automobiles.honda.com/civics/index.aspx?From=%20newcivic.honda.com

:bigthumb: to the SI coupe

si looks good

ehhhhhh its ok…i don’t like the dash…but i do like the seats

I loved the seats and I like the way the cluster is set up

no tach?

not too shabby

sonny the tach is still a needle but the speedo is digital

ahh i see it now… kinda neat. i’m assuming it’s drive by wire?

yeah :down: and also isn’t speed density anymore :down:

I dig it

asshat, i said from day one that the Civic five-door was euro-only.

I posted this link somewhere around here before, but what the hell here it is again. Some new Si’s blasting around a road course, etc.

http://www.vtec.net/articles/view-article?article_id=396413

I wanna see the shift light Honda gave the car, its suppose to be located in the upper section of the dash. At 500rpms before redline its suppose to start blinking, and it goes solid at the rev-limiter.

wow, honda is really after the RSX crowd

it looks pretty good. Si has 200 hp 2.0L. and a six speed

well considering honda is acura…

no more rsx for 07 thats why

plus a lsd what more can you ask for that thing should be a sick road track car

Yup, been hearing that around for awhile now, but the I think the Si will be the nail in the coffin. Its got the same Hp, better suspension, LSD, 6 speed, and its somewhat cheaper. I’m still not that happy with the weight (eh I always bitch about weight :blah: ), but its good to see Honda taking a little intative to build a half ass decent Si again. Apperently at SEMA several modded Si’s are to debut, Honda gave a few away to various aftermarket companies already to get a headstart on parts development.

yeah greddy tein and hasport all have one for sure and some of the aero shit mugen has is goin to be sick im goin to have to with this will be the best looking civic ever but then again i cant wait till they come out so i can buy one

iam assuming that it has the k22 like the rsx?