21 and older only ;)

i have for sale (not stolen, given to me by my father)

1- dr. mcgillicuddy’s 8oz. flask $10.00

1-dr mcgillicuddy’s mentholmint schnapps 750ml (un opened) $15.00

1-knob creek, kentucky straight bourban whiskey. aged 9 years. 750 ml $20.00 (un opened)

firm prices.

$15 on the knob creek? i know you said firm but you can get it for $20 from the liquor store

then $10.oo it is.

i also have an unopened bottle of skyy spiced vodka - $20.00

eww skyy spiced.

bump

dibs on the knob creek

come get it. 10 and it is yours

id raise the price on the knobb its 32.99 for a 750

eh not trying to make a killing, gotta go with the demand.

knobb creek is sold to joe. everything else is available, and ill have more variety soon

:tup: will be cracked at approximately 10PM

[quote=“Joe,post:11,topic:33664"”]

:tup: will be cracked at approximately 10PM

[/quote]

cheers.

fuck having a real job 800mi away

i should be partying with joe trading him some green label JD for a whiskey i haven’t actually tried yet

[quote=“ly555is,post:13,topic:33664"”]

fuck having a real job 800mi away

i should be partying with joe trading him some green label JD for a whiskey i haven’t actually tried yet

[/quote]

i was just talking to joe about jd green label. yum.

glad you guys like it… oddly enough, i can’t stand jd. wild turkey rules, tho.

and only the base model WT, at that.

Be more than happy to transport some of this shit up to anyone up north if they want it, charcoal steals all the awesome :frowning:

Honestly don’t like the green label, but i’m gonna drink it when i finish this cab. I see no point in going to work tomorrow.

wow, JD green label came up twice in one night. Still never had it. I did like the Gentleman Jack though.

This shit is SMOOTH. We even got the girls to do a shot, and pretend to like it.

Joel, when are you going to be in town next? Need a little reunion now that we’ve progressed past the best milwaukee has to offer.

[quote=“ly555is,post:15,topic:33664"”]

I see no point in going to work tomorrow.

[/quote]

lol, thats what i like to hear.

[quote=Joe;636663]
This shit is SMOOTH. We even got the girls to do a shot, and pretend to like it.quote]

glad you like it, if you need more or your looking for something, shoot me a pm. bottoms up.

kind of off topic here, but where can one get a bottle of green label jack? I know nothing about alcohol, but need it for a friend, to repay a favor…

cant get it up here, u can drive to pa tho. its not sold in new york