FS!!!!!!!21 and older please. NOW WITH PICS

i have 3 bottles of knobb creek whiskey. they are 1.75’s
(aged 9 years) all unopened.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/blacklabel1919/S6300098.jpg
the quarter next to the bottle is to show those of you who dont know what a 1.75l is. lol

i want $20 bucks a pop, as you can tell, i ned the money, so either pm me, or im me at skinticketneinn.

a few pple on here have bought from me, and they know im a good seller.

thanx:barf:

EDIT : I AM ALSO SELLING A 1 LITRE BOTTLE OF TTANQUERRAY NO. 10 GIN (ITS 96.4 PROOF)

$20 BUCKS. unless dirtye30 snatches it before i sell it lol.

Ray

i’ll take one where are you

west seneca, pm me for my number

hmm
i might have to take you up on this offer

bump

I really want the gin

But I cant drink anymore, I get too surly :frowning:

no off topic, i need money!!!

how much for the camera.lol.

[quote=“Showoff,post:8,topic:34760"”]

how much for the camera.lol.

[/quote]

apparently you dont understand. that mcdonalds on the way over here must have made you high or something. lol camera is not for sale.

but yea def. gimem a call this week.

BUMP

25 bucks for the camera

[quote=“dirtye30,post:11,topic:34760"”]

25 bucks for the camera

[/quote]

FUCK OFF. lol. :cjerk:

Ill take one lowballers welcome? Lol. I owe one of my friends a bottle of whiskey. $10.

these all sold? call me man i’ll get one tonight

ill take one! where r u located

all pm’s answered, one is gone to jam, ask him, im pretty sure hes pleased with it for $20 bucks.

i have 3 left of the knobb creek and the tanquerray is still available.

[quote=“SilverGT,post:13,topic:34760"”]

Ill take one lowballers welcome? Lol. I owe one of my friends a bottle of whiskey. $10.

[/quote]

you are a piece of shit. these are around $60-$70 at any liquor store and youre going to lowball him for liquor you owe your friends?!?!?!?
wow man, just wow.

anywho we pwned this bottle and a handle of skyy vodka… beast got mollested, fell into the darkness, we burned the shit out of each other with cigarettes, threw each other in the pool, broke a lot of glasses, many headbutts, bites, slaps in the face, ect… ect…

here is a pic when were were a little less than halfway through the bottle… eating dinner. you can see by the look on my face i had a bunch of it already…

ANYWAY buy this booze, its cheap, its delish and 4x4 jimmy is a solid dude. him and dirtye30 even delivered it to my appt!!!

yeah, we fuckin rule.

The alcohol was shit then becuase everyone still has clothes on :wink:

[quote=“boxxa,post:19,topic:34760"”]

The alcohol was shit then becuase everyone still has clothes on :wink:

[/quote]

that was early in the evening, around dinnertime. i was stumbling around in nothing but my boxers after midnight