21 and up crew

“fucking po-9 caught me ridding dirty…or just buying beer for kids, danm they must have nothing better to do.”

It’s funny because I’ve did this before when I was younger and I had a fake ID, I couldn’t imagine if I got caught doing that, so many people would get fucked.

Clifnotes: don’t buy for underage people, but HOW many guys on here bought a girl a drink at a bar…and who knows how old she was.
(i never buy girls drinks, but i’m sure a lot of people on here do/have)

if you buy a drink for a girl at a bar… that has nothing to do with you…

I request they buy me a drink lol… most do, others give me a funny look and I play it off lol

Then it falls on the bartender/bar not you…

That would be the bar’s responsibility.

edit: damnit sherm, damnit dan.

I guess I’ll just focus on this:

AHH!

Ha! I beat you two ya queer bag. <3 This weekend we’re hanging out at the expensive of scotts asshole… Or Zongs… I just dont want highlighter dick

he has an expensive asshole?

i would have went in and bought him some nice IBC… and split it with him.

If they were high school aged females, you totally would have made the purchase.

AHH![/quote]

lol

Should have bought yourself some beef jerky.

LOL. Dude this so makes me think of the time we were out buying beer with a fake ID. And As I’m at the counter a cop pulls up, and you, instead of warning me about the cop as you sat in your car…

…you pulled out your video camera instead and started filming. :slight_smile: You ass.

:lol:

hey, what can I say. I wanted epicness to be relived for generations

:tup:

edit - wait…didnt you actually pay for it, and then go set it back down in back and walk out?

yep yep. and as I walked out the cop was chuckling as he said “Got rejected huh?”

I just replied “yep”

That was worse then being rejected. At least it wouldn’t have cost anything if I got rejected.

It already does. And it involved a gatorade bottle for a funnel.

WIN!

I’m so youtubing that

of course I would ^

fuck.