21, no wait, 20 B2 Stealth Bombers Left

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080223/ap_on_re_us/b2_crash

1.2 Billion up in smoke. I’m curious as to why it went down.

that sucks… wonder what happened.

glad that was in friendly territory.

The last time a stealth bomber was shot down was in 1999. It was an F 117 in Serbia…the remnants were quickly delivered to Russia. Cool.

glad that was in friendly territory.

The last time a stealth bomber was shot down was in 1999. It was an F 117 in Serbia…the remnants were quickly delivered to Russia. Cool.

hmm… wonder what caused that; another software bug?

must have upgraded to vista hahaha

there is wayyyy to much information in that article… like their mission and where they were supposed to be flying…

i dunno… i just read the article… i dont see where there was really any more information about them than normal… most of it was common knowledge and no names nor mission plans were given out

Good ole american media.

Like when Geraldo was broadcasting from the desert talking about pre-dawn raids… hours before they commenced. :clap:

are we the only country with these?

those are so badass

yes… we only sell our older aircraft with the less upgraded technology to our allies… youll never see us selling something with a stealth tech like those have

How do you know its true? Maybe it is all a lie meant to deceive you.

I don’t think the problem is the media giving out too much information, it’s that we believe so much of the information the media gives out.

Next week in the news…

“Millions of American’s tax returns confiscated to fund Stealth bomber build”

No more redistribution of wealth, er, stimulating the economy checks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fucking right. What a joke

So it was a Geraldo robot controlled by the US government in the desert giving those reports?

I love B-52s

Just carpet bombing the fuck out of everything from 50,000 feet.

B2s are cool too…