219mph on the highway. 200 on rt9 what!!?!

someone elses red evo 142.

I respect my car too much to go much over 120 in it. I did once at like 3 am on the northway on my way up to plattsburgh after i hadn’t seen anyone for 45 minutes

my speedo stops at 155…so after that, im guessing…but its been wrapped around.

in other cars, I have been 190 a few times…and its pretty scary lol

too fast for my blood.

The guys name is Rob, hes from out here in az, i know him personally. Owns FTV girls, and lots of other adult websites. The lambo was wrecked, he was out last nite in his veyron.

FTV Girls FTW!!

pics or bs

lol, sorry i don’t take pics of people i know. He has 2 veyrons now. The guy filming and in the Saleen is Aaron Benson, runs a local forum out here. No reason to bs lol

518 forum, where are u?

He’s OG. Been around since APG forums existed. Had the first B16A turbo in the area w/ 311whp on the stock bottom end.

u aint shit unless uve had sex with Adam Morehead at there schenectady location. haha

speaking of that i saw my girl Evelyn (worked at APG and dated Adam) a week ago. she married with a kid and moving to Las Vegas!! so bought her a shot and talk a lil bit.

at least you know the guy can afford a ticket lol i like the color of the lambo though, i still wouldnt want one just cause it wouldnt feel the same as if you built it yourself, i bet its sure as hell fun to drive though, ill just get a honda fit will paddle shifters and pretend :wink: really though im not going to get a honda fit

fuckin sick! i love it

Damn…

175 in my car was pretty un-eventful… a little bit extra woosh sound.

220 though? that’d be fun!

OOOOOO my gooooddddddddddd! you went 175 on the highway??? U mussssttttt be craaazzzyyyyy, you could have killled everyone on the street, actuallly everyone in the town or maybe everyone in the county being that unresponsible.

hhaha j/k but thats what you will be hearing from all the dogooders and anti go fast people!

I hear you… I’m usually just 5-10 mph over on the highway. Drive pretty casually… but when you’re on the highway 2 in the morning, with not one car ahead of you as far as you can see. Then sometimes the urge is tough to resist.

hit the speed limiter in the SER at 148, nothing too crazy, just louder and you need to focus a lot more :lol

i swear u have a mental disability.

eat shit!

200mph would make you pucker up some