223./556, nato 7.62/308, 7.5x55, and 30 carbine brass

I know some of you are military, and you get range duty. I will give $25 per 50 cal can of brass.

As much as I or anyone else would love to help from the military. They’re pretty sensitive about controlling return of brass. Especially now and the last few years. Good luck!
The only place you’d have any luck is in a war zone after a fire fight. :slight_smile: Then you’d only have to compete with the locals who take it all before it’s over to make dumb shit with it. Double good luck!

We just had someone drop off a can last week. He didn’t make it sound like it was that big of a deal.

I think you are just trying to juice me for my duckets, and that’s not cool. I thought we were friends Mike?

buy NATO ammo from midwayusa.com or cheaperthandirt.com then save that brass. I believe Buffalo Gun Center also sells NATO spec ammo

eff the gun center, they are over priced like whoa. With my FFL discount I get the best prices at Grafs, but I am just looking to score some more brass on the cheap.

yea thats kinda hard to do State side. When you turn in your brass after a range they expect around 90-95% of your brass to come back. This way they know that you aren’t holding onto live rounds in your arms vault.

Bump

Even if you are non military… I want your once fired brass

7.5x55 Swiss too

i have few hundred .223/5.56 PMC/Remington brass shells, about 100 .45 automatic brass shells, fifty or so 30-06 brass shells and a handful of 8mm brass shells from our “Guns and Bombs Day” two weeks ago. worth anything? I’ll trade you for some .45 or .223/5.56

from all the places I’ve looked, BGC is still the cheapest for .223

I was there last night and it went up another $10 to $399 per 1000. Still cheaper than everywhere else local I’ve found. If you have a place that sells it cheaper, I would love to be pointed in that direction as i need to pick up another brick or two.

I could use the .223, and will take the 30-06 just because. Let me know what you want for them.

I have been getting ammo in lake city brass for about .37 rd shipped to my door :wink: