225 mph on a boosted zx10r.

I had a great weekend at Maxton with the ZX10. Chased the tuneup on Saturday, then found it Sunday morning, running 214 and 217 naked, then 223 and 225 with an upper fairing installed, to take the fastest 1000 record at Maxton, and fastest naked 1000 anywhere. Bike ran great, thanks to SM2W, Muzzys, MPS, and Tiger Racing.

slow.

Do you think it would be faster with lower fairings on too?

yes, he didn’t have them with him though. that pic was taken at 205mph btw.

i cant imagine going that fast. imagine sneezing. BOOM. done.

Wow that’s fast. And it’s an orange 10r. Where have I seen one of those before? Hmm…

Hey Willybeen, what color is that bike? lol

I’m surprised it stays stable enough to ride that fast without fairings. That’s awesome.

Gawd I <3 orange bikes.

But…

No whoolies no care.

even the right color… Thatd be an awesome record to take… i wonder how long it takes to get there… probably like 20 seconds… lol

Jesus your radar must be on when we mention your name haha

I was told on “youtube” (so i may not belive it) that if you go OVER 160-170 you can’t breathe b/c the air is sucked out of your helmet.

Not the thread jack but, I was wondering if this statement is at all true…

whats the deal with those busas on youtube that do like 235 then?

I was breathing easy at 160+ before.

NOT TRUE. lol.

what bike lol

My bike in stock form. I should prob say ~160. Speedo read 173. First and only time I ever topped out the bike at stock gearing. Then topped it out with you after doing the sprockets and when we had the GPS to see true speed. Either way, there’s no effect on breathing lol.

word.

he took the naked bike record for the country. he only took the fairinged turbo bike at this location. his buddy went 242 I think the thread said on an all motor busa.

That bike has to be loud as shit and I wonder why he deleted the wind screen for his run. It’s a real PITA to hold on to a bike when your full body is right in the wind. (Ask me how I know)

he was setting the NAKED bike land speed record.